• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

40 days out from comp

chopsuey

Just some random questions:

1) I had a dexa scan just prior to starting my 16 week comp prep. I'd like to get another one (or two?) in the lead up to comp. When should I get one?
2) Cheat meals - inspire me :) I'm normally a burger and sweet potato fries lady, but just for fun - what do you enjoy?
3) If you've competed before - did you ever have any regrets from the whole process, if you could re-write the chapter - how would it change?

1. One week out would be a good time.
2. Pizza and ice cream for me.
3. Get a random hot chick to oil me down rather than a crusty old bloke. [emoji37]

1. If you were to get 3 in total - 1 at the start/middle/then 1 week out - if only 2 then start and then 1 week out

2. Pizza, and a pack or 2 of chocolate coated digestive biscuits

3. Never competed but dieted down to comps as a teen and for different reasons pulled out - biggest regret was not competing as a teen

1> I would start middle and a week out
2> Anything you want, maybe some spicy thai, a little icecream, steak with creamy garlic sauce, the lists are endless.
3> I have never competed, but have many mates who have, they have all basically used it as a learning experience for furture comps, yes they try to come in their best for each show, but sometimes some stuff you try doesnt work, they dont regret it so much just use as a learning point for what to do next time, then bit by bit they get to know their body and what works amd what doesnt.