• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

4 packs and 6 packs

RamboWanaBe

Anyone have a 6 pack?

I always thought I had to work on my lower abs more but now I am not sure.

I have 4 visible packs above my belly button and have been doing a lot of lower ab workouts to bring up the bottom 2.

BUT then I noticed that all 6 packs are above the belly button. So I actually think that maybe its a) the middle abs I have to bring up or b) Some people have 6 and some people only have 4.

I think this is the case because some magazine models are very ripped and yet I can only see 4 packs.

Anyone want to shed some light on the subject?

not too sure what pics you have been looking at , but i mainly see the 2 lower abs below the belly buton then the 4 pack on top

some people have 4 pack others 6 pack , just the cards that get dealt to us