• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

4 Day Training, 3 Day Cardio Split

So at 18 or so years of age you were taking hormones to compete in cycling

I was 19 when I was taking the hormones. I have trained to compete in cycling ever since I was 10 and these days hormones is EVERYTHING in sports.
The people that get to the top are just the people with access to the best hormones after that training only matters. Person with good hormones and shitty training will get much further than person with no hormones and the best training in the world. It is sad, but true.

Only when you get to the top does training really matter, because everyone is on the same hormones