• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

3500 Calorie Diet

Swap the milo for Protien powder/a proper meal.

Ditch the yoghurt and protien for cottage cheese.

i have the milk in the evening as opposed to a meal as i dont have time to eat due to my job. i no longer have the milo anymore with it jsut plain full craem milk 500 ml.

And as for the yoghurt and cassein, how come cottage cheese?

Yoghurt is crap, its a nothing food, also eating the orange at night is not a good idea (pretty sure you said that you ate an orange at night).

Take a look at the macro-nutrient breakdown of cottage cheese and yoghurt.

Then make a decision on which one you chose.

Yoghurt is crap, its a nothing food, also eating the orange at night is not a good idea (pretty sure you said that you ate an orange at night).

Take a look at the macro-nutrient breakdown of cottage cheese and yoghurt.

Then make a decision on which one you chose.

Yeah but there are good bacteria that can help with digesiton.. Remember not everything is about fat carbs and protein, people need to get off this mentality as it is incorrect.

Yoghurt is crap, i dont eat it, i also eat 0 dairy products, yet my digestion is fine.

If you have to eat it, eat it for breakfast, not before bed, keep fruit to the first two meals of the day.

Hey man. How's this diet going? How tall are you out of curiosity? I'm 170cm and about the same weight and looking to get around the same gain by the looks. Current BF% is 18.

Never understand these type of threads, Do you really think you CAN or WANT to eat the same meals every single say - I get sick of the same meals after 2 days.

There are Soooooo many good and tasty foods that can fit into ANY meal plan. So why make it harder on yourself.

Bulk buy and get the food prep down, Then its all simple from there.