• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

3 Months in.

Nightlight

Hey guys,
I am 17 years old and finally started hitting the gym properly with an established diet.
Just wanted to see if you guys thought i have done well in about 3 months and 3 weeks.

Before - 50KG
After - 59KG-60KG

I stopped gaining weight after the 3rd month, need to adapt my diet again and i should be doing that really soon as i have had exams which stalled my progress.
It just seems like progress is slow, wanted to make sure i am on the right track and have made good progress since the first month.

Before
before1u.jpg
after3m.jpg
after3m.jpg
52yrer.jpg

i71zdh.jpg

After
350nwiw.jpg

1531zwg.jpg

2eg8leg.jpg

before1u.jpg

Nice work. If the before pic was you, before going to a gym, I'm jealous of those genetics lol.

Thank you fellas, for the comments.
Going by the compliments i think i am beating myself up too much about not gaining any more weight since my third month. (About 4 months in right about now).

Couldn't organize my diet due to exams and have been under alot of stress.
I hardly put on any fat and have been having to force food down my throat in order to gain weight and not seeing any changes on the scale since last month has taken its tole on my morale.

I stopped gaining weight after the 3rd month, I had exams and this was entirely my fault. Was under a-lot of stress and kind of set it aside.
The first two and a half months months i made incredible gains, when my exams started after that, I didn't adapt my diet (I'll blame it on the lack of time due to studying).

Thank you guys again,
One last question.

I made most my gains from a diet around 2700 Calories, will bumping up my calories to around 3200 start increasing my weight again?

Also feels good squatting around 95KG in 4 months.

Any increase in calories will increase weight gain.
Try not to gain more than 1kg per week otherwise you will gain too much fat.

Weigh yourself weekly and adjust calories to suit.

Nothing better than having your bodys natural testosterone oozing out of your pores.
Well done.