• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

3" Belts

Hdc

Has anyone here used a 3 inch belt before?

I have a stupidly short illiac crest-rib area which makes a 4 inch uncomfortable when squatting, would a 3 inch solve my problems? Or should i stick with the 4 inch?

Thinking of buying from bestbelts (expensive, but quality).

Belts are always stiff at the start and "cut in", I found them uncomfortable until I used it quite a bit and the leather conformed to my body somewhat. Try a looser setting to begin with and work your way up - alternatively wear an extra layer of clothing underneath.

I have the same issue, tried a belt a 4" belt a couple of times. Not only was it extremely uncomfortable, but compromised squat depth (high-bar oly style) and actually caused back rounding in bottom positions. And at @180cm I'm hardly a midget, though relatively long-limbed and quite thin waist/torso.

As above, recommendations on 3" belts are welcome!

If you're tall then check out vids of Konstantinovs when he wears a belt. He wears it high as fuck. Try that out.

I also have a short as fuck torso and my belt can dig in a bit but I wouldn't go any thinner for a belt.

If you're tall then check out vids of Konstantinovs when he wears a belt. He wears it high as fuck. Try that out.

I also have a short as fuck torso and my belt can dig in a bit but I wouldn't go any thinner for a belt.

If I wear a belt I like it up high as well but I'm weak so take that for what it's worth.

stan is a high belt wearer!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAXWb4sqXYE&feature=player_detailpage"]Stan Efferding Rips Up 815 at Super Training - YouTube[/ame]