• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

28Yrs & 57kg...Can't gain weight - HELP!

Some of my food recommendations are Go to maccas after training and get 4 mc doubles for 8$ or 4 double beef and bacon burgers for 12$ that's good for 1600 cals +

If you like mayonaise tommy whole egg mayo is 197 cals per 25grams.

Pop tarts around 200 cals each, good for after training. Get these at woolies or buy a 48 pack from usafoods.com.au

Los of red meat, if you buy mince get the 3star for the extra calories.

Natural peanut butter is full of calories.

Full cream milk with ice cream topping.

If you're going to buy a mass gainer just buy 5kg of protein and 10kg of dextrose from somewhere like nobull or bulk nutrients.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Thats my biggest issue, TIME, now married, 1 child, work 7 days. Makes it hard, but I have made a decision to start and commit to it, have been meaning to do it for years but now am serious about it

Ok thanks, I will order both products. Hopefully i can get big with the increase in food intake. Now I just got to get a routine, I am thinking Mon, Wed & Fri.

yes.
start all 3 days with squats...
how many reps or sets doesn't matter.
just squat till you can't any more.
then do one more set.

Do whatever other exercise you can do after.

yes.
start all 3 days with squats...
how many reps or sets doesn't matter.
just squat till you can't any more.
then do one more set.

Do whatever other exercise you can do after.

Where have you been all my life?

Skinnylegs, I would do this:

1. Use this calculator to work out your required maintenance calories: Estimated Calorie Requirements

2. Download a calorie counter for iphone or your desktop and make a log your meals to see how much you are eating.

3. As already advised, start eating everything you can and aim for 1000 calories over your maintenance or more if you can. Try and get a decent amount of protein in each meal but also eat a some fruit and veg to keep your nutrients and fibre in check.

4. When you realise you still arent eating enough even though you feel stuffed, down a teaspoon or 2 of olive oil (healthy) after every meal. Drench your food in home-made whole egg mayo (healthy) and have a cup of full-cream milk before bed and upon waking flavoured with a heaped tablespoon of honey (healthy). And dont forget to treat yourself to a bowl of icecream for desert every day(3 out of 4 is good enough)

5. Pick a proven hypertrophy routine and do it for 12 weeks. I like this one but there are others to choose from.

Report back in 12 weeks and let us know how you're going.

Good luck.

Hi guys im 17 had trouble gaining weight all my life. I'm 6'3 and I weigh 1kg what can I do?

Should really be a FAQ about this.

lol at calculators and iphone applications..

far out...
I like the internet.. but sometimes I want to ban people off it.

I noticed in this weeks junkmail theyre doing 12 pieces for $12. Pretty good.

Mmmm... Please sir... Can i have some more?

2904_kfcfly_sp.ashx

What's wrong with it. I can't see it.

Bro, the dead-ass fly thats in it :D

Some poor bugger up in qld got like a family pack - ate most of it, got up the next day and went to have some yummy cold 2nds and found the dead fly in the flesh of the left-overs...

Salmonella... here I come :eek: