• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

23y.o. 65kgFirst Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Organ protecting herbs making roids better for you than alcohol. Haha.
No many alcoholics protect their liver?
Probably none. A conscientious roider more than likely would, along with cholesterol and blood pressure lowering herbs, all proven to work.

All drugs are poisons what matters is the dose. You can't just say one is more dangerous than the other.

Couple beers a week may even be beneficial. A slab a day will fuck you up.

If you are counting on organ protecting herbs for roid safety you are an idiot.

Blood tests and a doctor/endo or someone with very good knowledge on roids monitoring you would be much better.

People trying to play off roids being safer than alcohol are really kidding themselves. Sounds more like you are trying to convince yourself.

If you are counting on organ protecting herbs for roid safety you are an idiot.

Blood tests and a doctor/endo or someone with very good knowledge on roids monitoring you would be much better.

People trying to play off roids being safer than alcohol are really kidding themselves. Sounds more like you are trying to convince yourself.

I can bet that a few stubbys a week would fuck u up in the long run compared to oral cycle (liver wise) u can not loose your licence for steroid driving unlike drink driving...the law is also more harsh on drink driving offences than steroid offences..u dont c blokes on juice going out every weekend binge drinking punching on blaming steroids but u do c young blokes and old going out glassing ****s coz there jacked up on them stubbys. Mate it sounds more like u justifying drinking the steroids sorry

Convince myself?

Are you for fucking real?

Of course blood test should be done prior to commencing in case there is underlying problems, and after.

Again I'll point it out for you Bazza20 since you like arguing for the sake of it.

An alcho will drink regardless of the toxic poison of alcohol and a roider will roid despite methylated roids. Who is more likely to take protective supplements and get blood tests done. Not the alcho. Alcoholics plunder their liver in oblivion almost daily without any protection what-so-ever. Most roiders will take something. So my point is that roids are generally safer due to the precautions taken (of course there is always exceptions)

Ok Bazz20, do your best to twist my words again or argue for the sake of it because that's all you seem do.

P.S - I don't condone the use of roid's either.

Convince myself?

Of course blood test should be done prior to commencing in case there is underlying problems, and after.

Again I'll point it out for you Bazza20 since you like arguing for the sake of it.

An alcho will drink regardless of the toxic poison of alcohol and a roider will roid despite methylated roids. Who is more likely to take protective supplements and get blood tests done. Not the alcho. Alcoholics plunder their liver in oblivion almost daily without any protection what-so-ever. Most roiders will take something. So my point is that roids are generally safer due to the precautions taken (of course there is always exceptions)

Ok Bazz20, do your best to twist my words again or argue for the sake of it because that's all you seem do.

I do not condone steroid use either but a sensible person can see alcohol is by far worse not just externally but internally as well! Drinkers don't take milk thistle ect ...they don't get liver checked regularly ect drinkers judgment is also impaired compared to a juicer. Like I said I am not bias but except your point of view rather than the latter

ok, I think the majority of gold coast chest bra's don't know as much as they should about their cycles and pct. or how or what to take properly.

lets say as many people took roids as people drank a couple of stubbies a week (or more).

there would be allot more problems from the roid users of the world, than the current liver problems of the recreational drinkers.

I can bet that a few stubbys a week would fuck u up in the long run compared to oral cycle (liver wise) u can not loose your licence for steroid driving unlike drink driving...the law is also more harsh on drink driving offences than steroid offences..u dont c blokes on juice going out every weekend binge drinking punching on blaming steroids but u do c young blokes and old going out glassing ****s coz there jacked up on them stubbys. Mate it sounds more like u justifying drinking the steroids sorry

The risk of a few beers a week is tiny and may even be beneficial according to some research.

Ill say is again all drugs are poisons what matters is the dose. You cant just say roids are safer than beer.

Just like having a panadol for a headache is fine but pop a packet at once and it will kill you. The danger is all dose dependent and same goes for roids.

LOL Brad..Doubt it.

really?

I can see complications with needle sharing, blood vessel damage, gyno, overdosing, hormone imbalances, depression, hair loss, improper sharp disposal, ... the list goes on and on.

imagine millions of people on steroids. chaos.

But I may be wrong

Convince myself?

Your fucking organ protecting herbs aren't going to do shit. Lol.

really?

I can see complications with needle sharing, blood vessel damage, gyno, overdosing, hormone imbalances, depression, hair loss, improper sharp disposal, ... the list goes on and on.

imagine millions of people on steroids. chaos.

But I may be wrong

You are right. Most people have a drink now and then. Compared to drinkers not many do roids. If the numbers were similar there would be a lot more problems than we have currently from roids.

Both are dangerous if abused.

People that think roids are safer than alcohol are fucking demented. Any drug is dangerous if abused.

The risk of a few beers a week is tiny and may even be beneficial according to some research.

Ill say is again all drugs are poisons what matters is the dose. You cant just say roids are safer than beer.

Just like having a panadol for a headache is fine but pop a packet at once and it will kill you. The danger is all dose dependent and same goes for roids.

Don't get sucked in by that antioxidant Mumbo jumbo..I'm pretty sure the alcohol content will cancel that out. In pretty sure that its proven the hops in beer are used as some female hormones and that those same hops cause gyno..u see alot drinkers with early onset bitch tits as a result as well. Needle sharing is a joke only drug impaired heroin addicts resort to that. Steroids are a planned thing not spontaneous like a junkys urge! Again with baldness it amplifies the side effect if u are PRONE to it. I started thinning at 22 with no aas so it's more of a genetic thing..Bazza the government lets u drink that beer coz they make a bucket load of tax off u. Then when u guys become alcoholics and louts they slug u with alchopop taxs! Pretty sure more steroids have prescribed legally by doctors than alcohol has! Am I not correct ??

You are right. Most people have a drink now and then. Compared to drinkers not many do roids. If the numbers were similar there would be a lot more problems than we have currently from roids.

Both are dangerous if abused.

People that think roids are safer than alcohol are fucking demented. Any drug is dangerous if abused.

Make sure u get some pct for that beer lollllll

[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://lifetwink.com/beer-hops-estrogen-sedation-of-the-population-men-shouldnt-ever-drink-beer/[/FONT]

For the tools that want to compare the risk of alcohol with roids ok lets do it then.

1 beer a day
375ml at 5% alcohol
So 18.75 ml alcohol a day

18.75ml alcohol per day compared to 18.75ml of gear.
What's going to be more dangerous. Lol

See how fucking stupid it is to try and compare them.

For the tools that want to compare the risk of alcohol with roids ok let's do it them.

1 beer a day
375ml at 5% alcohol
So 18.75 ml alcohol a day

18.75ml alcohol per day compared to 18.75ml of gear.
What's going to be more dangerous. Lol

See how fucking stupid it is to try and compare them.

18 mil of gear would last u more than a 18 mil ofalcohol seeing that your average shot glass is 30 mill lol u could get alot of benifits gains also that u could keep compared to the 18 mil of alcohol.

why would you need a prescription for alcohol, it's otc....

You know once I was in a supplement shop loading up on some supps, of course...anyway I heard the guy at the counter and another guy talking. The customer asked him if he knows where to get needles (you can't just walk into a pharmacy and buy them here, need to have a rx for some reason, although you can just order them online). The counter guy told him no and then related a story about how him and his buddies would have to share and reuse pins, and how bad it would hurt because they'd literally have to stab each other with the blunt needle.

Greg Valentino. He says in a youtibe video that he would drop the pin on the floor, blow on it, and inject.

This month we do get to review a paper coming from National Alcohol and Drug Research Centre in Sydney, Australia, which used an extensive survey to examine the injection practices of steroid abusers in Australia (Drug Alcohol Review, 2008, 1-8). The study found that 5 percent of steroid users had admitted to sharing needles with another person at least one time in the past

18 mil of gear would last u more than a 18 mil ofalcohol seeing that your average shot glass is 30 mill lol u could get alot of benifits gains also that u could keep compared to the 18 mil of alcohol.

No we are comparing equivalent amounts per day remember.

18ml alcohol in one beer per day compared to 18ml of gear a day. So what's more risky.

Can't go changing the dosages of each if you want a comparison.

Like I said this is why it is a fucking retarded to say one is more dangerous than the other.

I will also add there will be only 12ml of alcohol in a 30ml shot with most spirits at 40%.

Status
Not open for further replies.