• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
last night of swimming. kate Campbell got beaten by her sister again in the 100m. that is 2015 worlds, 2016 Olympics and now 2018.

bronte is a very tough competitor. kate also took on a lot of events. kate swam an incredible 51.00 relay leg, yet manages to lose 100m.

Probably got her swimming steroids mixed up. You know how they're all juicing. No one can swim that fast and not be on the gear.

another great time trial win to aussies. third place new Zealander an Olympic gold medalist in rowing, so a great effort.

don't be a child woody.

I can't help it. Yes, it's very juvenile but it's way too much fun doing exactly what you do all the time.

Ray Williams on the gear? Check.
Jezza Uepua on the gear? Check.
Liz Craven on the gear? Check.
Dennis Cornelius on the gear? Check.
Kate Campbell on the gear? Oh, that's taking way too far.

Phukkin hypocrite.

I can't help it. Yes, it's very juvenile but it's way too much fun doing exactly what you do all the time.

Ray Williams on the gear? Check.
Jezza Uepua on the gear? Check.
Liz Craven on the gear? Check.
Dennis Cornelius on the gear? Check.
Kate Campbell on the gear? Oh, that's taking way too far.

Phukkin hypocrite.

when did I say they were all on the gear you fuckwit. I said the us system of testing was a joke as there were few out of comp tests, as backed by my graph of tests in an article. with ray Williams, I repeat I doubt that he is clean. that is my right.
you are a fuckwit as far as in am concerned, a big sook as well.

Eh. They might be. But they might not be too.

Chad Aichs got to somewhere in the vacinity of a 1090kg total in equipped without any gear. Went on to 1240kg after introducing gear. So although its difficult to phathom these ipf guys being clean...its not IMPOSSIBLE that they are. Just unlikely. Haha

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

that s right, no once can assume anyone is clean.

but woody is just a cry baby who wants to believe his poster heroes are clean like ron coleman and ray Williams. most people are going to push boundaries as far as they can in terms of what they can get away.

everybody needs heroes, so feel free to believe woody you crybaby.