• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Tia-Clare Toomey

A brilliant athlete.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
9 Gold to Australia last night [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]

will be interesting to see if aussies win any golds in track now that sally pearson is out. I am talking about running, not field events.

can't wait for aths as many world class runners will be competing.

Holy Fuck. A contracted Bus Driver took a Volleyball team to Brisbane rather than Coolangatta. He punched the wrong destination into his Satnav lol.

The Canadians are fucked.
They should be much much higher.
Australia will come back to the field once the athletics commences.

5a8d20ea98dcc8cfaac6d48a9eb7c1ef.jpg

Some incredible lifting today. 94kg mens weightlifting been great so far. The canadian with a games record 168kg to go 9kg clear heading into the c & j.

The Para athletes can compete on Para Powerlifting, the able athletes cannot.
Lol. ?
Bench only of course. [emoji14]

I think we will see PL in oly or cw games one day as popularity continues to grow. But a good 4 or 5 quads away atleast IMO.

But who cares, Weightlifting is better haha.

Bench only of course. [emoji14]

I think we will see PL in oly or cw games one day as popularity continues to grow. But a good 4 or 5 quads away atleast IMO.

But who cares, Weightlifting is better haha.

Weightlifting isnt better.Theres no grinding.You either get the lift or you dont.Powerlifting is better to watch.