• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Is there some sort of award for being banana'd more than 10x?

Banned Aid?

Bannedlow Medal?

Presidential Medal of Bandom?

Cross of Bannor?

The Gerry?

Mebbe the Purple Gerry?

Going to vegas in february gonna do a mini cut through jan to see how shredded I can get :p back on the keto train toot toot

Will post up results in here.

I won in 2013 or so with scrawny to slightly less scrawny
I'd be going for body recomp these days

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

Got my diet worked out which i am happy with, as well as morning routine. Just need evening and weekend routine now.

Looks like we have some interest, [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]

How is this going to work?

I'll nut out the details innybe next week.or so.
I expect a start date of 5th Jan or so.

Cool, I have my parents visiting from the UK staying with me for the whole of Jan, old man loves a drink and loves to drink with his boy. I am starting to think that January is going to be a complete write off. Do fat gainz count if I am doing a bulk !!!