• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Weighed myself last night to see what the effects of the weeks holiday was. 86.7kg so a bit over a kilo gained, time to get busy and slow down the fat gainz !!!!

Weight now steady at 100.5kg...
4kg lost since i began just before xmas. Can actually see changes now lol.

Tim.

Nice work Tim, i've got one more week of my mum and dad staying with us and then can really start to focus on cleaning the diet up a little. I'm happy with where I am at but noticing the waist thickening a little now so its time to cut out the beer and slowly bring it back down again. First workout back tonight is squat and bench which I am looking forward to big time.

I had a really good week then had an office party on Saturday night and pigged out which has put me on the back foot a little bit.

Not many social plans for the next couple of weeks so should be able to lock down a tight calorie deficit and see some serious fat loss.

nice work [MENTION=16241]Headley[/MENTION] your training seems to be coming along nicely how is the diet going?

Nice one, my diet has been a bit hit a miss the last few weeks but mum and dad leave in 2 days time so I can then start to trim out all the alcohol and crap food.

Doubt ill win this now. Haha.
Using a pro nutritionist...and we wont be proper cutting any more weight for a couple weeks i dont think. I will be cutting...thats the goal for the year, but 12 weeks is way too short IMO for big meaningful changes for me. Will still post pics and stay in it but! Who knows i might pull off a Bradbury!

Tim.

I can't cruise for the next 8 weeks, I have to get ready for a holiday Bali gotta get rid of this gut by then, lol.