• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Why do the female water polo players have permanent wedgies?....not that I'm complaining. ?

Exhibit A.
7d02bc7b760bb4ff9f6abb59e0ad869a.jpg

First event I've really watched was the Women's Medley Relay. Australia were second last until Cate Campbell brought home the Freestyle leg. Finished in Second.

Rio being 13 hours behind us is a real pisser - can't watch a lot live. I heard once that the IOC likes to grant the Olympics to Countries which have a time zone favourable to the large U.S. TV viewership and thus its big spending TV networks.

What you watching tonight [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; ?

Much on, or bit too late?

Cant watch too much
Gotta get up early. T&F starts around 10.00. I'll watch until about 11.30.

The networks are doing a good job of keeping the replays off Youtube. Hard to find much.

"...I don't think that's a good idea. We have trialled copying the American system, it has happened before. It happened, what, 10 years ago now?" Campbell said.
"It didn't work. It doesn't work for us. It wasn't because our trials were early that America performed so much better this time around. They performed so much better because they peaked on a four-year cycle.

"They had a shocking year last year. We peaked last year, they peaked this year. It happens. And when a team is on a roll it's really hard to stop them, it's an intangible momentum that's really, really hard to place and really, really hard to gain when you don't have it."

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/olym...rio-olympics-rivals-were-20160814-gqse2o.html