• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2 ways to a flat belly

A

Aaronmac

Okay, listen up! You want a flat belly, don’t you? I am sure that these different ways will help you lose that extra weight you have been complaining for a while ago now. I have no magical tricks to make the belly fat disappear but some different ways that will help you be a healthier person and I am sure you will feel happier with yourself and with the results of hard work; YES you heard well!! HARD WORK! It is very easy to gain belly fat but it is very hard to lose it so my first advice is:
1- Be careful with what you eat: To most of people food goes to belly so the healthiest you eat the better for you. Chips, sodas, cookies, chocolates: what are they? FAT to your belly so avoid taking them. Be healthy and have snacks between meals. It will definitely help you avoid eating extra food. Take water instead of any kind of sugar or sodas and include vegetables and fruits in your daily diet. It is very important to do so since there will be more nutrients for your body and much less to convert to fat.
2- Exercise: weight lifting is so helpful to decrease the body fat, and it is important for the belly fat as well. Try to lift weight at least 2 or 3 times a day and also do some cardio exercises that will help you burn fat easier. Exercise is important since want it or not your organism will always store fat in your body.

For a second I thought this would be spam telling me to buy acai berry.. lol

I'm gonna go do some cardio ;D

who doesnt know these rules?
weight lifting, cardio and eating healthy consequence flat bellY?

is like saying put on your socks before putting on your shoes, duh ?

Jon responded to a pm I sent him, but he never responds to posts.

who doesnt know these rules?
weight lifting, cardio and eating healthy consequence flat bellY?

is like saying put on your socks before putting on your shoes, duh ?

as basic as it may seem, not everyone knows that...

Hence subway makes huge sales from dimwitted people who think Low fat subs (loaded with sugar) will make them less fat due to being "low fat"

as basic as it may seem, not everyone knows that...

Hence subway makes huge sales from dimwitted people who think Low fat subs (loaded with sugar) will make them less fat due to being "low fat"

Its what has been drilled into us ourhole lives. Next thing the world will be flat again.

I remember a fat female friend of mine going crazy about eating fat free foods, but as you say what she was eating was mostly fat free but had huge quantities of sugar.

I remember a fat female friend of mine going crazy about eating fat free foods, but as you say what she was eating was mostly fat free but had huge quantities of sugar.

I love pointing that out to people who come up to me at work and say look see its healthy theres no fat! Without a doubt theres 20-30g of sugar in whatever they are holding. Take coke for example... so glad i got over that addiction and have been free of it for 2 years now.. (the liquid not the powder :p)