• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

160lb barbell curl

Umm...

[youtube]HYPrYYq3xjw[/youtube]

You DAG! LOL

WTF do you look up to find these crazy mo / fo s ?

Once saw Lee Priest doing real controlled barbell curls with more weight than most people squat.

When I said hi I was shocked to shake his hand. It was as thick as it was wide.
More like a hoof than a hand. Scary! More Mutant X-Man than homosapien.

Pretty sure the MJ glove wouldn't fit. :)

Last edited:
You DAG! LOL

WTF do you look up to find these crazy mo / fo s ?

Once saw Lee Priest doing real controlled barbell curls with more weight than most people squat.

When I said hi I was shocked to shake his hand. It was as thick as it was wide.
More like a hoof than a hand. Scary! More Mutant X-Man than homosapien.

Pretty sure the MJ glove wouldn't fit. :)

Mate i'm a weird person. i dont' seek out clips like these...they find me!! Lee is an extremely hard worker. Fantastic work ethic. I have no doubt that his hand was as thick as it was wide. He's well known for being as broad as he is tall!! Being a shorter guy that's....ahh...

Does he have a brother from another mother that thinks he can bench press.????

I still cant work out if he is just taking the piss or what, lol

I think we've got a thread here called bored at work or something to that effect. Well, who can be bored when "Hercules" like that are always available to help the time pass a little quicker!

Fadi.