• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

16 year old wanting to change

Before this fucking PLvBB fucking bullshit fucking starts again shall I fucking remind you all that the fucking Beginner fucking Program posted is not a fucking PL or a fucking BB program. Its a fucking beginner program that every fucking beginner should be fucking doing to get as fucking big and as fucking strong as they fucking can fucking efficiently. Fucking.

Amen brother.

You're a dirty boy Ben

Its what I do ;)

But seriously for the OP:

Do some sort of program that allows for lots of lift frequency focusing on the main compound lifts. Squat every day, do different pressing variations, chins, rows, and some sort of deadlift. Work gunz as an afterthought.

I use this on my beginners now...
Workout A
Squat 5x6-10
Press 3x10-12
SLDL 3x15
Rows 3x10-12
Gunz 3-4 sets

Workout B
Squat 5x6-10
Bench 3x6-10
Deadlift 3x5
Pullups 3-5 sets
Gunz 3-4 sets

Same format as the other program, just varied to what I think beginners should focus on.

Before this fucking PLvBB fucking bullshit fucking starts again shall I fucking remind you all that the fucking Beginner fucking Program posted is not a fucking PL or a fucking BB program. Its a fucking beginner program that every fucking beginner should be fucking doing to get as fucking big and as fucking strong as they fucking can fucking efficiently. Fucking.

Fuck

Its what I do ;)

Do some sort of program that allows for lots of lift frequency focusing on the main compound lifts. Squat every day, do different pressing variations, chins, rows, and some sort of deadlift. Work gunz as an afterthought.

Workout A
Squat 5x6-10
Press 3x10-12
SLDL 3x15
Rows 3x10-12
Gunz 3-4 sets

Workout B
Squat 5x6-10
Bench 3x6-10
Deadlift 3x5
Pullups 3-5 sets
Gunz 3-4 sets

Same format as the other program, just varied to what I think beginners should focus on.

This is good

Its what I do ;)

Workout A
Squat 5x6-10
Press 3x10-12
SLDL 3x15
Rows 3x10-12
Gunz 3-4 sets

Workout B
Squat 5x6-10
Bench 3x6-10
Deadlift 3x5
Pullups 3-5 sets
Gunz 3-4 sets

you should post this as another beginners program so that there is another thread so others can find it n shit

Yes fucking!

Great post however you could have scored double points by getting a 'fucking' in mid-word such as "shall I re-fucking-mind you all"

Where's the +rep system gone when you fucking need it? :p

It got fucked off cuz too many fucking fuckheads were giving fucking reps for being fucking kind rather than being fucking smart then having a fucking cry when they got fucking neg repped. But if they dont fucking like it they should stop fucking carpetbombing ever fucking thread with fucking "mwhahaha mon repped!" for fuck sake.

Hi people,

Well I'm fucking basically looking for a fucking bit of guidance for fuck sake.

I just turned fucking 16 and I only fuckin weigh about fuckin 55kg.

I'm about 17fucking5cm so you can imagine how a lanky fuck I am.

I'm still developing fucking physically though as I only fuckin hit puberty about a fucking year ago.

Im looking to gain 10 fucking kg is 4 fucking months, if thats even fuckin possible.

I have fucking access to most equipment and i could get fucking supplements.

I dont like being skinny fuck, weak fuck, lanky fuck and the target of all fucking jokes....

Someone please help this little fuck, am in dire need for change fucking change.

Fixed for thread continuity

Lmao...

Anyways Ive ran into a minor problem straight of the bat. I think I have a minor case of lactose intolerance. Tried to drink a litre of milk just before in one sitting.I drank it and felt like absolute shit. Ever had that feeling where you can hear your stomach pumping ready to churn everything right up? I then layed on the couch for about 20 mins and felt better. Is it lactose intolerance or did I just try take down too much in one sitting?

Lmao...

Anyways Ive ran into a minor problem straight of the bat. I think I have a minor case of lactose intolerance. Tried to drink a litre of milk just before in one sitting.I drank it and felt like absolute shit. Ever had that feeling where you can hear your stomach pumping ready to churn everything right up? I then layed on the couch for about 20 mins and felt better. Is it lactose intolerance or did I just try take down too much in one sitting?

lol, props for trying to down a litre of milk in a sitting. Spread it out over the day and you'll feel better!

Supposed to have small servings throughout the day, ie may be 10 servings of 200ml, some people suggest sipping it all day long.

Lmao...

I think a litre of milk will do that to most people. If you are lactose intolerent you will bloat and piss out of your ass very quickly.

Milk is old fashion, much better ways these days.

Like???

No good saying that what he is doing or advice given is no good without offering a better alternative.

2 liters of milk give an extra 1300 calories and 62 grams of protein, can't be all bad if trying to grow and all for about $1 per litre. If you have the money add some bulk WPI or WPC and even using only 80 grams of WPI will add another 300 calories with 74 grams of protein.

Last edited:
Gomad was born as a result of Bob Hoffman, wanting to push his programs and equipment to young malnourished boys, milk back then bigmick, was a cheap source of nutrition.
And there was plenty of it.

Hoffman, later sold a soy product, in powder form, which was even cheaper to produce.

Rheo Blair produced and sold a supplement in that he recommended one to use full fat cream.

Which was often used Pre 50's

Today, there is a huge variety of food we can choose from, with better nutritional value and more economical.