• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

15 Images To Keep You Motivated

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13_0.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

you could pretty much keep the first one by Bruce Lee and ditch all the rest.

Especially that old one of "sweat is fat crying". Sweat is sweat ...

The Bruce one is spot on!

The Bruce Lee one is spot on - of course you need to think about something to get it done - but jumping in with both feet and not looking back I find is the best way to approach things....

I am a big believer in writing down key words to motivate yourself - I will do this nearly on a daily basis - words such as -

Drive
Motivation
Confidence
Power
Passion
focus

As stupid as it sounds taking a moment to reflect/focus yourself for the day and writing down the words you want to focus on or words you would like people describing you as is a really positive thing....

[MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]; :eek::eek::eek:

[MENTION=3034]Rugby88[/MENTION]; yep, it's a good discipline to have ... always good to remind ourselves why we do what we do.

I think "someone busier than you is running right now" rings true. So many people make up shitty excuses but there are people out there who spend less time thinking of excuses and just doing it.

Bruce Lee forgets that:
you could never get it done
or
have to do it twice cos you didn't think about it the first time. :D