• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

14 year old wins bikini at Arnold Classic Europe

She's gotta a couple of decent speed balls there....you'd get a decent HIIT workout fo sho

I agree she is rather plastic...so shiny

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BxVBziFvtU[/ame]

Hi Shrek - You're so cool

^^^ Pls explain this new addition to your sig Mr Shrek.

I was waiting for you to give a real explanation re the sig addition mate...I thought u had a secret admirer, and u pasted in something from a PM they gave u.

Who could it be now?

I'd start a poll about possible candidates but i cbf. Dunno how much more poll I've got left in me.

My guess is it's between LMD Liam, Mocha or Bazza. I could see any of them sending u a "Hi Shrek - You're so cool" message.

My other line of thought was that you made it up completely, but I quickly ruled it out. I know how strongly you're opposed to having any false information in sigs, avatars, poll choices etc so there's just no way I could see you doing that. :D:D

IMG_0749.jpg

I would hazard a guess he faps that viciously every night so his forearms will be well trained