• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

0ni's diet log

So you get all high and mighty about people eating evil, poisonous Maccas and processed foods but you do it every day. Lol.

Where did I say evil poisonous Maccas??? You just can not help yourself can you??

Where was I high and mighty??? Again you just can't help yourself and you have to make stuff up.

I said I do not like Maccas as it tastes like crap, so anyone that does not like something is high and mighty??

[MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION];

I think it's this that started the ball rolling...

Could you just clarify why you believe a grain of wheat is poisonous please.

Is there some particular part in the grain?

I can't remember.

[MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION];

I think it's this that started the ball rolling...

Could you just clarify why you believe a grain of wheat is poisonous please.

Is there some particular part in the grain?

I can't remember.

Because they are:confused: Does not really get any more simple than that does it?? It's a scientific fact, as the grain does not 'want'(for lack of a better word) to be eaten, as it is produced by the plant to propagate itself, so being eaten would not be really good for the future of the species.

Before someone says animals don't want to be eaten either, it's part of the selection process, where in nature the weakest and slowest get eaten and the fastest and strongest survive to breed and propagate the species.

Most seeds are poisonous and indigestible, going from memory apple seeds contain arsenic (and taste like crap when chewed), but will go into your body and come out the same way, as matter of fact they are inside the apple so they get eaten and then deposited in a neat pile of fertiliser down the track ready to grow a new plant. As they do not digest.

Nature is funny like that.:)

"Because they are" is probably not the best way to put a case forward @Big Mick;

Trace amounts of arsenic are everywhere, in soil, in water, in the air we breath and in foods however, that doesn't mean we are all poisoned as the naturally occurring amounts of arsenic are benign and have no negative effect on our health

Last edited:
Because they are:confused: Does not really get any more simple than that does it?? It's a scientific fact, as the grain does not 'want'(for lack of a better word) to be eaten, as it is produced by the plant to propagate itself, so being eaten would not be really good for the future of the species.

Before someone says animals don't want to be eaten either, it's part of the selection process, where in nature the weakest and slowest get eaten and the fastest and strongest survive to breed and propagate the species.

Most seeds are poisonous and indigestible, going from memory apple seeds contain arsenic (and taste like crap when chewed), but will go into your body and come out the same way, as matter of fact they are inside the apple so they get eaten and then deposited in a neat pile of fertiliser down the track ready to grow a new plant. As they do not digest.

Nature is funny like that.:)

Apples seeds contain cyanide but only a small trace not something you need to worry about, you'd need to eat a bushel of them to be fatal, in the one sitting.
Does not contain arsenic.

What's your view on flax seed ?

There are toxins in some form or another in all foods, I think the problem with wheat is people are over feeding themselves?

"Because they are" is probably not the best way to put a case forward @Big Mick;

Trace amounts of arsenic are everywhere, in soil, in water, in the air we breath and in foods however, that doesn't mean we are all poisoned as the naturally occurring amounts of arsenic are benign and have no negative effect on our health

I don't know why certain people here are so snarky when I ask a question.

Ours genes are a result of millions of years of evolution, we'll and truly set.
And we will continue to evolve and adapt.

Apples seeds contain cyanide but only a small trace not something you need to worry about, you'd need to eat a bushel of them to be fatal, in the one sitting.
Does not contain arsenic.

What's your view on flax seed ?

There are toxins in some form or another in all foods, I think the problem with wheat is people are over feeding themselves?

I knew it was one of them, cyanide it is then, like I said it was from memory, yes they are tiny seeds and will not kill you of consumed. Neither will wheat, but it is an indication that we are not meant to eat it especially in huge quantities. The negative affects are well known and documented, with some people affected more than others.

If people want to eat it or anything else for that matter I could not care less, it's your life, the father in law drinks half a case of beer per day, has gout, can hardly walk, or even stand up yet continues to do so, I could not care less, just amuses me to watch him. Funniest thing was on Tuesday I did squats and dead lifts on my back verandah, and father in law (who was sitting on out back verandah at the time) suggested I should stop as I will hurt myself as the weights are too heavy and I will damage my body (was a light session:rolleyes:)
I was speechless.

I knew it was one of them, cyanide it is then, like I said it was from memory, yes they are tiny seeds and will not kill you of consumed. Neither will wheat, but it is an indication that we are not meant to eat it especially in huge quantities. The negative affects are well known and documented, with some people affected more than others.

Like any food, negative effects with people who have intolerances. The rest of us its fine.

Mick, can you qoute a scientific paper that explores the effects of people who eat wheat whether they are intolerant or not?

it would have been nice if this "log of what Oni is eating" was just that instead of the opinions of a bunch of people who think they know more than other people.

Why can't you ****s just leave some threads alone.

You know what a "log" is for?
it's a place where someone puts information about something they are doing.

This was about Oni's eating habbits/experiment.

You bunch of know-it-alls (who are basically spurting what you have read online) have basically fucked up what could have been something someone reads in the future to have the knowledge of one mans diet against standard practice.

Seriously.
Just grow up or have your arguments in a new thread about your opinions.
There are like a 100 sections to the forum.

You have formed your opinion on the subject of nutrition from what you have read or experienced.
This could have been the log where you could have learned another for of diet/nutrition that worked great or failed miserably.

Well done.

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=6698]TTT[/MENTION]; the only problem with your reasoning is that [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; loves the drama.

Pretty sure everytime these clowns troll each other 0ni's unique protein synthesis turns it into gains

it would have been nice if this "log of what Oni is eating" was just that instead of the opinions of a bunch of people who think they know more than other people.

Why can't you ****s just leave some threads alone.

You know what a "log" is for?
it's a place where someone puts information about something they are doing.

This was about Oni's eating habbits/experiment.

You bunch of know-it-alls (who are basically spurting what you have read online) have basically fucked up what could have been something someone reads in the future to have the knowledge of one mans diet against standard practice.

Seriously.
Just grow up or have your arguments in a new thread about your opinions.
There are like a 100 sections to the forum.

You have formed your opinion on the subject of nutrition from what you have read or experienced.
This could have been the log where you could have learned another for of diet/nutrition that worked great or failed miserably.

Well done.
LOL thats gold.

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=6698]TTT[/MENTION]; the only problem with your reasoning is that [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; loves the drama.

Pretty sure everytime these clowns troll each other 0ni's unique protein synthesis turns it into gains

Yeah pretty much this
The ultra hilarious thing that people overlooked was that I am Gaelic and we tolerate wheat incredibly well. Northern Europeans ate it all the time during their evolution as a source of fibre although not as often for modern humans and not as processed.

Pizza and sweet potato fries is literally paleo for me and the mainstay of my carb-ups.
After my meet in December though I will drop the carb ups together- just fucking because I can.

My cheat days will most likely become a lower protein ultra high saturated fat day with plenty of leaves and flowers- most likely kale and spinach as they grew in England. I'll give it 8 weeks then start throwing carbs back in to see the difference

- Train hard
- Eat plenty of good food
- Be consistent
- STFU

Simple points to live by when trying to reach your goals.