Page 224 of 236 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2351

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Beginners program

  1. #2231
    Elite Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    983
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Will do, Thanks.





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Flex Fitness Equipment fitness Equipment Specialists | warehouse direct
    Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  • #2232
    ajsars
    Guest

    Default

    Are you able to do this workout 2 x per week and incorporate conditioning worth another 2 x days per week? Looking for something I can do along with footy training


  •   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2233
    Fucked up Kunce

    Array
    Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pluto
    Gender:
    Posts
    54,341
    Mentioned
    593 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajsars View Post
    Are you able to do this workout 2 x per week and incorporate conditioning worth another 2 x days per week? Looking for something I can do along with footy training
    Yes. Can't see why not. Tailor it to suit your needs.
    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content


  • #2234
    iMangles
    Guest

    Default

    Going to be away / unable to train Friday-Sunday. So far have trained Monday & Wednesday. Thoughts on getting in the 3rd training day? Train on Thursday? Skip the 3rd session? Do a lighter session??


  • #2235
    .

    Array
    Goosey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    20,770
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iMangles View Post
    Going to be away / unable to train Friday-Sunday. So far have trained Monday & Wednesday. Thoughts on getting in the 3rd training day? Train on Thursday? Skip the 3rd session? Do a lighter session??
    Hi I
    how's Alby doin?


    Actions verify priorities


  • #2236
    iMangles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goosey View Post
    Hi I
    how's Alby doin?
    Don't think I am who you think I am sorry!


  • #2237
    Stiffy
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goosey View Post
    Hi I
    how's Alby doin?
    They were great movies Goosenator. But he got found out for being a bit of a Fraud didn't he.

    A mate of mine claims to have done work for him once and he didn't pay him (my mate). So my mate grabbed him by the throat.


  • #2238
    Elite Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    983
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iMangles View Post
    Going to be away / unable to train Friday-Sunday. So far have trained Monday & Wednesday. Thoughts on getting in the 3rd training day? Train on Thursday? Skip the 3rd session? Do a lighter session??
    It's one session. Take it as a rest break.


  • #2239
    .

    Array
    Goosey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    20,770
    Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir El Stiffy View Post
    They were great movies Goosenator. But he got found out for being a bit of a Fraud didn't he.

    A mate of mine claims to have done work for him once and he didn't pay him (my mate). So my mate grabbed him by the throat.
    Who was the girl, I used to really watch it for her!


    Actions verify priorities


  • #2240
    Stiffy
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goosey View Post
    Who was the girl, I used to really watch it for her!
    Judy Green. Wasn't she a former Miss Australia or Miss World contestant or something?




  • Page 224 of 236 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234 ... LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •