• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
IHERB
VITACOST
NUTRAPLANET
A1 Supplements

Check out Oz Bargains, sometimes some places throw crazy run out (end date) stuff.

Picked up 8 x ANIMAL INTRA-AID for $9 per kilo I think it was, retail was about $90

There's this homeless dude who lives next to the skip behind my gym.. He gives me these little hexagonal pills I take as a pwo on legs days and you can guarantee I wont get doms for the next week...

I tend to end up waking up from black-outs in strange places though, and it does cost me a 5 minute blowie for a pack of 5x... But he's a nice enough guy and eats a lot of pineapple so I don't mind the taste :p

there's this homeless dude who lives next to the skip behind my gym.. He gives me these little hexagonal pills i take as a pwo on legs days and you can guarantee i wont get doms for the next week...

I tend to end up waking up from black-outs in strange places though, and it does cost me a 5 minute blowie for a pack of 5x... But he's a nice enough guy and eats a lot of pineapple so i don't mind the taste :p

wtf???

Hi guys,

I had a bad experience at Supplement Mart; all I wanted was a weight gainer that had to be great tasking (yes, I am a wuss when it comes to taste). The guy did not give me a chance to look at other brands and push their brand "Gladiator" on to me. As a newbie to training, I got sucked in with a product that tasted like cr...p for the sum of $99 for 5kg.

Someone at work put me onto Max’s supersize gainer which tastes great. I feel like an idiot for not researching the product and getting sucked in.

Bulk nutrients have the best wpc I've tasted.
Chocmint
Coffee
Vanilla
Banana
All amazing and much cheaper than big names like ON

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Bulk nutrients wpc started to upset my belly. I spend a bit extra on muscle pharm combat at the moment and so far I'm not disappointed. Being a sweet tooth this brand hits the spot perfectly, and with added digestive enzymes I've never had an upset stomach.

Bulk nutrients wpc started to upset my belly. I spend a bit extra on muscle pharm combat at the moment and so far I'm not disappointed. Being a sweet tooth this brand hits the spot perfectly, and with added digestive enzymes I've never had an upset stomach.

Looking at the Muscle Pharm Ingredients, this contains a mix of WPC, WPI, HWI, Micellar Casein and egg white.
It's quick to figure out that the fix to your upset belly has come because you have drastically reduced the amount of lactose you now take in by at least half.
It's still present though with WPC and Micellar Casein.

Eliminating a far greater percentage of the lactose would have been a wiser choice, in my opinion.
A pure WPI (from where ever you choose to purchase from) will have far less than the brand you mention.

At the same time, you have also marginally increased your costs in protein.
When looking at a popular discount supplement website, Muscle Pharm sell their blend for $52.90 for 910 grams.
Our pure WPI for example is $36 for 1 kg.

Yeah I take WPI from BN with no problems at all as I am *slightly* lactose intolerant. If I take the cassein I walk around looking like I have a beer gut for 6 hours afterwards, accompanied by melodic symphonies of farts (not that its a bad thing)

Looking at the Muscle Pharm Ingredients, this contains a mix of WPC, WPI, HWI, Micellar Casein and egg white.
It's quick to figure out that the fix to your upset belly has come because you have drastically reduced the amount of lactose you now take in by at least half.
It's still present though with WPC and Micellar Casein.

Eliminating a far greater percentage of the lactose would have been a wiser choice, in my opinion.
A pure WPI (from where ever you choose to purchase from) will have far less than the brand you mention.

At the same time, you have also marginally increased your costs in protein.
When looking at a popular discount supplement website, Muscle Pharm sell their blend for $52.90 for 910 grams.
Our pure WPI for example is $36 for 1 kg.

Very valid points and I've been a BN customer for a considerable amount of time. I paid $80 for a 4lb (1.8kg) tub of combat. Which also allows me to use it as a semi meal replacement instead of being limited to a fast digesting protein. The flavoring system is also superior (personally).

While costing slightly more I also don't have to pay $12 for shipping. Though your shipping is exceptionally good.

They both have their pros and cons and it's likely that in time, I'll buy more BN protein.

BN definitely wins points for customer service.

Love my Oxyshred - Lost of 5kg in 2 months from this stuff - and it actually helped loose around my stomach. With exercise and healthy eating of course. Got mine at Fatbunersonly.com.au - I got the free acetyl carnitine so pretty sure that helped cause it helps cells carry the fat to source as energy..

:p

Love my Oxyshred - Lost of 5kg in 2 months from this stuff - and it actually helped loose around my stomach. With exercise and healthy eating of course. Got mine at Fatbunersonly.com.au - I got the free acetyl carnitine so pretty sure that helped cause it helps cells carry the fat to source as energy..

:p

Wow. You must really love the product and this company to keep posting about them and their website. Perhaps you should work for them.

Muscle Warfare Nuke 30 Serves
$79.00 $9.95

a94a4f96f93da8d3514b1777b17c6a176d501fec_large.jpeg

Muscle Warfare Nuke 30 Serves Supplement Warfare

Last edited:
Supps R Us have been exceptional to me. Being in Victoria postage is pretty fast. And products are always well priced.
Plus often they give free shakers and shirts.

I'm also loving Bulk Nutrients protein. Having tried Max's, ON, No Bull, Dynamatize - the BN stuff is on top in terms of flavour.
It's fantastic. I'm using both the WPC and WPI both are easy to digest for me. I'll be loading up on about 10kg next time I buy.
Plus the factory where they get their WPC is 30 minutes from my house. So support an Aussie brand.

In terms of Mental Support - I can't value enough the quality and service. I get from liftmode.com.
I've been using their noopept for 20 days now with incredible results and have instantaneous effects on their phenylpiracetam as well.

Also for my pump products I use Mr. Supps.

Also shouts out to my local butcher for the best supplements of all - chicken breast for 11.50kg.