• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pervs in the Gym

(ie Lycra man at my gym- it's like looking at an eclipse).

Hahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahhaahahahaahahahahahaahaha

Thats hillarious, seriously you have to get a photo of this guy so we can all laugh it his gay outfit.

He is a bit of a legend- black and fluro yellow lycra short bike pants with matching singlet. In his 50s, cut as and in good shape for his age, but has the red skin of someone who overtrains and sunbakes just a tad too much, complete with bulging veins. Even has a little cap to finish off the ensemble. You will either see him in the weights area, standing bike or stepper. Not helped by the guy being about about 6 ft 7 tall.

He should team up with the 65 year old heavy smoker who sweats out her ciggie smell as she trains next to you. Has very bad collagen lips, massive fake boobs and a wrinkly belly from lipo. Again, another wearer of very revealing clothing- always the same blue crop top and dance pants.

Mmmmm- maybe that guy was creepy not because he thought I was hot, but because I am seen as one of the gym freaks! Now that is an epiphany I wish had never happened!

He is a bit of a legend- black and fluro yellow lycra short bike pants with matching singlet. In his 50s, cut as and in good shape for his age, but has the red skin of someone who overtrains and sunbakes just a tad too much, complete with bulging veins. Even has a little cap to finish off the ensemble. You will either see him in the weights area, standing bike or stepper. Not helped by the guy being about about 6 ft 7 tall.

He should team up with the 65 year old heavy smoker who sweats out her ciggie smell as she trains next to you. Has very bad collagen lips, massive fake boobs and a wrinkly belly from lipo. Again, another wearer of very revealing clothing- always the same blue crop top and dance pants.

Mmmmm- maybe that guy was creepy not because he thought I was hot, but because I am seen as one of the gym freaks! Now that is an epiphany I wish had never happened!

... or you could just workout and leave like a normal person and not be pulled into their world. Call me crazy.

I don't actually talk to these people! I only talk ABOUT them! But when you are at the gym 6 days a week, often twice a day, you do start to notice things...

For real about the weirdos or how often I am at the gym?

Find split sessions work best for me. Do a quickie interval session in the morning, and a longer session at night. Have a LONG drive to work each morning, so can't do it all then and if I waited until the evening I wouldn't last past 45 mins. This way 20-30mins in morning, 30-60 mins evening.

Hey girls, mind if i ask a serious question?

I pride myself on making sure i dont make a lady feel uncomfortable at the gym, (anywhere for that matter), But if i notice some eye contact (not excessive), i find it hard not to keep glancing over. I only continue to glance if she does, but i have to admit, i sometimes wonder if she's only looking to see if im still looking at her. I hate the thought of making a girl uncomfortable during her workout. Am i being paranoid, or does it sound like these girls have been cool with me checking them out (just a bit, i promise)?

Last edited:
Sounds like they don't mind. Normally you try and be out of the eye contact of someone who grosses you out. Or you hide behind a piece of equipment.

Thanx Bree.

Without sounding too soft, i feel for some woman at the gym, and the stares they have to put up with. U mention that u basically try to hide, well i find that very sad.

On a side note, u should have seen this girl being shown around he gym today. Ive never seen someone dress so slutty in public. Literally the whole gym was laughing at her. She had a skin tight, hot pink dress on, fake tits hanging out and the dress finished just above her bum so u could see her cheeks hanging out. Me and this older lady were having a real good laugh. The sad thing is, she was quite beautiful and didnt need to dress like that. Her lack of self respect took her beauty away. Massive turn off.

Why aren't you guys getting pics :(
We need some example in this thread to understand what is trying to be said.

So please, next time a nice young lady fits the description of what we are discussing in this thread, just take a quick phone pic (low to high angle is good, or high to low can be good too). Then we can all have a mass debate on the matter once we have some solid material to deal with.

Thank You

Why aren't you guys getting pics :(
We need some example in this thread to understand what is trying to be said.

So please, next time a nice young lady fits the description of what we are discussing in this thread, just take a quick phone pic (low to high angle is good, or high to low can be good too). Then we can all have a mass debate on the matter once we have some solid material to deal with.

Thank You

They have a security system at my gym. Im sure if you ask them nicely enough they will give you the survalence tapes.

I'm more than a little concerned that you have thought about it so much Kindred. Sounds like we'll see a Today Tonight expose on you soon.

I'm more than a little concerned that you have thought about it so much Kindred. Sounds like we'll see a Today Tonight expose on you soon.

I always look for survalience where ever I go. Its not just gym related. They r watching us you know...

What I find funny about people who are paranoid, and I realise you're probably joking kindred (hopefully), is that they think the whole world gives a shit what they are doing.

Personally I don't like good-looking girls at the gym, it is too distracting and I become more concerned about not looking like an idiot than I do about my training.

What I find funny about people who are paranoid, and I realise you're probably joking kindred (hopefully), is that they think the whole world gives a shit what they are doing.

Personally I don't like good-looking girls at the gym, it is too distracting and I become more concerned about not looking like an idiot than I do about my training.

I like good looking girls anywhere. I just dont like it when they dress like crazy strippers and dont expect u too look. Of course if they dress like crazy strippers but dont mind looking then they r fine :D

w00t crazy strippers GIRLS GONE WILD!

416878569_e30640740c.jpg

416867306_ca2cc14ffe.jpg

416867317_9fa8b2f03d.jpg

416855980_3809d9e4ef.jpg