• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Well, apparently it is, but only if you think that steak tastes awesome but Maccas tastes like the crap from a syphilitic donkey.

So your happy to take health advise from a bloke sacked from his medical job due to incompetence, who suffers from diabeties, high blood pressure and a cholesterol reading indicating high risk of heart disease after he was interviewed on a comedians podcast. Not even Seinfeld could be this fucked up.

Before anyone here gets confused. I’m not saying to take health advise from me ether.

Last edited:
So your happy to take health advise from a bloke sacked from his medical job due to incompetence, who suffers from diabeties, high blood pressure and a cholesterol reading indicating high risk of heart disease after he was interviewed on a comedians podcast. Not even Seinfeld could be this fucked up.
Before anyone here gets confused. I’m not saying to take health advise from me ether.

A: He didn't invent the diet. He was just interviewed about it. Open your mind you toothless Trump voter.

B: The whole thrust of the carnivore diet is to improve health, which it does. Open your mind.

C: My intention was not to push Dr Shawn Baker but to introduce the concept of carnivore eating. Open your mind.

D: You really need to get away from eating shit. Eat a steak.

A: He didn't invent the diet. He was just interviewed about it. Open your mind you toothless Trump voter.

B: The whole thrust of the carnivore diet is to improve health, which it does. Open your mind.

C: My intention was not to push Dr Shawn Baker but to introduce the concept of carnivore eating. Open your mind.

D: You really need to get away from eating shit. Eat a steak.

Your attempted assement of me is just as good on your assment of healthy eating.

Did this claim of carnivore diet being healthy come from Seinfeld. I suppose no worse than a sacked ex doctor on a comendians podcast.

Tell me, what do I eat that’s shit?

Eat a steak? Do all the time. I’ve even had my own beefies and helped butcher them as well.

You did try to push that ex doctor. With a quick google it’s shown he is on deaths door health wise you are back tracing.

your other post saying I’m right wing? Well I voted labor last time and wouldn’t have voted for trump if I was a yank.

Your attempted assement of me is just as good on your assment of healthy eating.

Did this claim of carnivore diet being healthy come from Seinfeld. I suppose no worse than a sacked ex doctor on a comendians podcast.

Tell me, what do I eat that’s shit?

Eat a steak? Do all the time. I’ve even had my own beefies and helped butcher them as well.

You did try to push that ex doctor. With a quick google it’s shown he is on deaths door health wise you are back tracing.

your other post saying I’m right wing? Well I voted labor last time and wouldn’t have voted for trump if I was a yank.

He sure does a lot of rowing for a bloke “on deaths door”.

God and he’s a world record holder too, this “on deaths door” lifestyle sure seems to have a lot of upsides...

ebf451f5d6dfcdd93632266022378da1.jpg

Yeah, poor bloke looks like he is about to fall off the perch.

770lb dead lift and a hand full of world records two of which he set back to back on the same day.

I am certain he is struggling health wise.

Yeah, poor bloke looks like he is about to fall off the perch.

770lb dead lift and a hand full of world records two of which he set back to back on the same day.

I am certain he is struggling health wise.

Come on mick. A deadlift isn’t a indicator of health. Surely you even know that and lucky for you because your deadlift is pathetic.

Your point is also why high blood pressure and high cholesterol are referred to as silent killers. Otherwise healthy looking people can drop dead very quickly. This bloke has at least been tested. Now he has got to do something about it.

Last edited:
"Someone" got their panties in a twist since the person discussing the carnivore diet seems to be about to drop dead from stroke or heart disease, despite being a world record holder in mechanical rowing and having some lifting numbers that no one here would ever get close to. So, try this guy.

https://www.instagram.com/bigstrongfast/?hl=en

You should all know him (shame on you if you don't). Forget the politics, the back story of addiction and a fukked up life, look at what he's done with his health and body.

Open your mind.

Chicken and broccoli are not the only way to lose fat. For me, I would rather eat a rib eye than a dry chicken breast while eliminating inflammation and avoiding food (mostly carbs) allergy symptoms.

Who said chicken breast and broccoli are the only way to loose fat.

Ive never seen anyone reccormend that, and never eaten a meal of chicken breast and broccoli in my life.

Only every fukkin bodybuilder diet on the planet. You really need to get out more.

https://www.maxinutrition.com/sports/bodybuilding/4-Week-Diet-For-Cutting/

Fuck, you love your strawman arguments. When you can’t defend your point you just throw something random out there.

No one has reccomended chicken breast and broccoli as only what to eat to be healthy. It’s as ricidicouls as recommending a meat only diet.

Are we sure Mick hasn’t hacked woodys account.

Chicken and broccoli lol.

What a fucken Whitehouse diet choice.

The only positive is the high protein, essential when cutting. Providing there is enough of it of course.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

...When you can’t defend your point you just throw something random out there. .....

Random? I was replying to your statement that, to quote:

Who said chicken breast and broccoli are the only way to loose fat.

Ive never seen anyone reccormend that, and never eaten a meal of chicken breast and broccoli in my life.

To say that you have never seen anyone "reccormend" (sic) a chicken breast and broccoli diet is a real Trumpism.

"Everybody is saying I'm smart."
"Everybody wants the Russia investigation closed."
"Everybody says it's a witch hunt."

I'm tempted to make that my signature. Hey, maybe I could say, "I've never seen anyone reccormend (sic) doing arm workouts". Or "I've never seen anyone reccormend training shoulders for bodybuilding".

Hey, I got an even stoopider one. "I've never seen anyone reccormend eating chicken breast and broccoli." Oh, wait. That's already taken.