Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 239

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Steroid users, any regrets? Non-users, what would sway you?

  1. #11
    Active Member

    Array
    vonfram88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,233
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What would sway me?

    Losing both my nuts would sway me.

    if I was single without family and had no self respect or hope for achieving something with my life, that would sway me.
    Without me my barbell is nothing.
    Without my barbell I am nothing.





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Flex Fitness Equipment fitness Equipment Specialists | warehouse direct
    Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  • #12
    Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0ni View Post
    That's not a "prohormone" lol that's two different steroids
    75mg of winstrol is one hell of a first cycle
    Can I show the website I got it from? Comes from USA but comes through customs 100% otherwise they re-ship. Do you think nolva ED at 20ml daily for 30 days should be fine for PCT? I wanted to go with clomid but people say nolva for pct

    EDIT: Isn't DMZ a PH though?
    Last edited by n9rve; 30-07-2015 at 09:59 AM.


  • #13
    Packing a Huge Member

    Array
    Grunta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,974
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0ni View Post
    That's not a "prohormone" lol that's two different steroids
    75mg of winstrol is one hell of a first cycle
    From memory, a typical stana dose is 50mg ED or 100mg EOD, so 75mg EOD is about right, ED for 1st cycle prolly a little too much.
    Dumb Kunce


  • #14
    Packing a Huge Member

    Array
    Grunta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,974
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vonfram88 View Post
    What would sway me?

    Losing both my nuts would sway me.

    if I was single without family and had no self respect or hope for achieving something with my life, that would sway me.
    think your horse a bit too high, mate, how you gonna get off that with out a crate?
    Dumb Kunce


  • #15
    Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grunta View Post
    From memory, a typical stana dose is 50mg ED or 100mg EOD, so 75mg EOD is about right, ED for 1st cycle prolly a little too much.
    Actually it's a derivative of winstrol sorry. 10MG DMZ and 75mg stanolozol

    source: http://www.bosssportsnutrition.com/products/razorsedge

    sorry if I can't post source please dont ban me just remove post


  • #16
    Beating the meat

    Array
    Gimli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    59
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by n9rve View Post
    Can I show the website I got it from? Comes from USA but comes through customs 100% otherwise they re-ship. Do you think nolva ED at 20ml daily for 30 days should be fine for PCT? I wanted to go with clomid but people say nolva for pct

    EDIT: Isn't DMZ a PH though?
    I thought this thread was called "Any regrets and what would sway you"

    Though this conversation would be enough to sway anybody. I dont see at 22 years of age any justifiable reason to use steroids fullstop.
    Last edited by Gimli; 30-07-2015 at 10:47 AM.


  • #17
    Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimli View Post
    I thought this thread was called "Any regrets and what would sway you"

    Though this conversation would be enough to sway anybody. I dont see at 22 years of age any justifiable reason to use steroids fullstop .
    Maybe my brain is on YOLODROL


  • #18
    -

    Array
    Darkoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    20,070
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow



  • #19
    Active Member spartacus has made a donation to the forum!

    Array
    spartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Albury-Wodonga
    Gender:
    Posts
    10,448
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    having gone down that road in late 20's, I would suggest stay with food and hard training as long as possible. you will be much stronger and healthier in the longer term for it.

    My experience, I gained 15% strength, maybe more, so that is what I learned from it.

    If some had told me this from start, instead of the bs I heard, maybe I would have been less willing to join my mates down that road.

    But who knows?

    Wisdom is always easier in hindsight.

    would I take them again? yes, but only as part of a study to see if gains are any different for an older guy when compared to a youngster, or is the gain similar?

    I would also be interested in whether there are any effects on other health parameters associated with ageing.
    I can't wait for Kevin Aitken to join World Powerlifting.


  • #20
    Beating the meat

    Array
    Gimli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    59
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by n9rve View Post
    Maybe my brain is on YOLODROL
    3 and a half months of lifting experience talking.
    Good luck.
    Last edited by Gimli; 30-07-2015 at 10:56 AM.


  • Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •