• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Well it looks like you're body is able to cope with it going by what you say about the blood test et al. The other factor to consider is whether you're ok with it mentally, meaning whether you can handle the comedowns and hangovers. This lifestyle sounds like a constant rollercoaster to me which sounds awes fun lmao. Personally I hate comedowns and hangovers so that's why I look at recreationals like I do with giant black forrest cheesecakes.. it's a special occasion thing!

I am also wondering how you managed to keep the same dose with the amps. I mean, wouldn't the buildup of tolerance from habitual use be wrecking your highs by now?

Regular checkups and blood test ftw.

P.s I am curious whether any studies have been done on whether and by how much rec drug and alcohol use has on muscular and strength development.

In in my younger years I was a fiend for the whipper always chasing the rush, 8 ball or more a week type thing. That was totally unsustainable but when I cleaned up I got diagnosed with add and put on the Dex. At 30-50mg all it does is help me stay on point and focused, there is no tolerance if I don't abuse it and at a point and a bit a week cost is pretty much negligible.

after a dry out I do notice the effects are more pronounced but not insanely so but I spose that's normal.

i drink a shit load of water too, I find that helps me feel less bashed by the gas....

don't really see any problems, throughout history there is lots of info of people taking amphetamines, and so long as its in your family history, also alcohol was a daily stable.

eg the people building the pyramids were paid in daily beer. they also called it medicine until recently.
the military have been using amphetamines for many many decades.

the problems will come when you stop using it. you'll feel like shit and depressed as fuck.

I am a little bit ignorant on this one... When you say pure amphetamines do you mean ice or base?

I am in my mid 30s now, and haven't used any rec drugs since my 20s, same with steroids, but back then I could feel that lifestyle wasn't sustainable for me.

I wouldnt be be too concerned with 3-4 drinks per day, but the amphetamine use would sent warning signals to me.

This will catch up with you sorry :(
SOunds like a pretty fun life though, as long as you're not doing it because you're depressed
Which will also catch up to you

don't really see any problems, throughout history there is lots of info of people taking amphetamines, and so long as its in your family history, also alcohol was a daily stable.

eg the people building the pyramids were paid in daily beer. they also called it medicine until recently.
the military have been using amphetamines for many many decades.

the problems will come when you stop using it. you'll feel like shit and depressed as fuck.

That last sentence is a good one ct.
ive been lucky enough not to be involved in any type of hard drugs, but I've read it's pretty rugged coming off them.

Am I the only Kunce who has never taken a rec drug? I haven't even smoked a bong. evarrrrrrrrr

Wasn't suppose to be annon. Shrek.

The people I see who take drugs, drink or get themselves into all sorts of addictive behaviour are:
- Life is boring, need some excitement
- Life sucks too many problems, need an escape
- Can't get out of this rut (addiction), let's have another
- Can't handle the comedown, let's keep going
- I'm so curious, what does it feel like?
- Having a good time, so let's get on it (moar is better)
- I get paid for sexual favours

If you're honest you should be able to see yourself in one or more of the above categories.

On another note I have seen some people train amazing when stoned off their faces with weed. I honestly cannot believe this but they says it gives them a tranquil mind to attack a PR pr PB.. lmao

Am I the only Kunce who has never taken a rec drug? I haven't even smoked a bong. evarrrrrrrrr

Wasn't suppose to be annon. Shrek.
Who is this kunce?
But I've never taken anything. Haven't even smoked a cigarette...still far away from the healthiest version of myself though!

I am a little bit ignorant on this one... When you say pure amphetamines do you mean ice or base?

I am in my mid 30s now, and haven't used any rec drugs since my 20s, same with steroids, but back then I could feel that lifestyle wasn't sustainable for me.

I wouldnt be be too concerned with 3-4 drinks per day, but the amphetamine use would sent warning signals to me.
Pretty much majority of the base/speed in aus is meth, amphetamines is normally like the stuff you can get from the chemist with a script. Ritalin, dexies, etc. You can get pure amp powder but its not that common.

Hopefully he isn't taking speed/base.

Pretty much majority of the base/speed in aus is meth, amphetamines is normally like the stuff you can get from the chemist with a script. Ritalin, dexies, etc. You can get pure amp powder but its not that common.

Hopefully he isn't taking speed/base.

Ok, I may have misunderstood..... I read that he was consuming meth on top of the prescription.

What is the difference between ice (which I understood to be meth) and regular speed?

You had to go and point at the elephant in the room, didn't ya [MENTION=10061]Brick[/MENTION] ;
I was blissfully ignoring my drinking and racking, thinking I'm gonna live to a 100.
Bur fear not, in our 50s, you, an esky, a bag of ice and I take a trip to India, fill the esky with a couple of livers, some kidneys and some other essential organs from some young, healthy and unsuspecting coconuts.

Not sure what the correct answer to your question is, but don't feel alone, im in the same boat, just maybe different seat, as I go clean Mon to Thur and binge on weekends.
not sure if this is good advice, but me personally, I don't plan stop anytime soon, fuck it, it is my destiny and I enjoy it too much.

actually severely hung over right now.

i dont think it would be meth hes consuming daily as meth lasts more than a day!

amphetamines and methamphetamines are completely different so dont be so ignorant!!!

This will catch up with you sorry :(
SOunds like a pretty fun life though, as long as you're not doing it because you're depressed
Which will also catch up to you
This is good and probably the most accurate assessment
Somewhere sometime somehow you will eventually pay a price