• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
I think it's based around 2 or 3 main arguments/reasons:

a) it's a right afforded to straight couples
b) Howard changed the law to specifically exclude gays from ever marrying
c) Being married implies a legal next of kin being your husband/wife, a step up from what gay couples can get if their partner dies.

I think it's an issue for straight people (like myself) because it shows there is inequality for no good reason in the society in which i live.

Nice post

I don't support it, but I don't think it should be illegal.

I will support gay marriage when gays support the choices of businesses, people and religious institutions to be opposed to it, or to not want to engage with homosexual couples.

I think it's based around 2 or 3 main arguments/reasons:

a) it's a right afforded to straight couples
b) Howard changed the law to specifically exclude gays from ever marrying
c) Being married implies a legal next of kin being your husband/wife, a step up from what gay couples can get if their partner dies.

I think it's an issue for straight people (like myself) because it shows there is inequality for no good reason in the society in which i live.

I think it's a storm in a tea cup

Yes well it is. There are not many people who will get married after it gets changed. The principal behind it is the elephant in the room now.

Oni is fine. he has quite an interest in current affairs, which is of interest to me.

Still training; has a plan to compete next year.

Besides obvious, why has he stopped posting here?

His journey and experiences (for a young bloke) was of interest to me.

Dear Ausbb's Resident closeted and not-so closeted Bum Bandits (you know who you are, as do we),

Looking at doing some short term work over the Xmas- New Years period. Advert says "Applicant needs to be Gay friendly". Does "gay friendly" mean need to bend over or suck Cock etc???

If so, [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]; can you fulfil these duties pls, you're field of expertise not mine! :D

Fuck this coopers thing is predictably pathetic. Waffen SSM roll out

9b1631be46b33138415f943b6f9376a2.jpg

Hear about those Companies who wrote that Letter to the PM in support of Gay Marriage. Some CEO of another Company got asked if his Company would join the Petition. He said "No". Now he's being hounded. I don't think he even said he wasn't in support of it, just said he wouldn't join the Petition.

Say you're not in support of Gay Marriage and it's almost a Jihad against you.

P.S. I'm still undecided, but prolly 60-40 against.

"I mean: What is the most-watched programme on Australian television at the moment?Married At First Sight.
Which tells you that while Australia as a federation is at this stage not yet ready to allow two women or two men who love each other deeply to get married, we are absolutely relaxed about a man and a woman who have never even met getting hitched for the purposes of KFC brand placement.

http://www.theage.com.au/comment/th...ess-on-marriage-equality-20170324-gv5qms.html