• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

(Tennis) Australian Open 2015

Fucken delivered a bagel at the end... who would've have thought!

What a champ to mess with the mind of the opponent, making him think you're injured and sick then bouncing back like an energiser bunny. Murray got trolled good and proper and he took the bait like the sook that he is lol.

That fifth set was exciting to watch, pure exhibition tennis from Djoker and thankfully no cutaway shots to that Kim Sears swearing bitch trying to give girlpower 'coaching' advice to the dour, racquet smashing, whinging sook.

if he was fucking the guy is a fucking disgrace. awful sportsman ship. anyone who sees that is going to be concerned for him and it would mess with there game. i dont give a shit about him or tennis and was worried about him!

deff dodgey as hell, he was either legit sick and they slipped him something in that water, or he was just taking the piss out of everyone who was worried about him

then he took something...

how many kunce do you know go from almost falling over, to playing another set of world class tennis and winning 6-0?

might not be the first time he has taken something?

Anyone who has played a match against the Djoker would know that it this a regular trick of his. That's not to say his physical distress wasn't genuine (he really did fall and scrape that thumb lol and almost rolled his ankle), but I'd say he exaggerated it a bit, just like soccer players do doubling over in pain when 'tripped' over by someone.

Murray of all people should know this by now, he's played against the Djoker how many times now? 100??

It's not bad sportsmanship, he didn't take it up the next level and call medical time out like Nadal seem to do at crucial moments, and he didn't hold up the game. Murray, on the other hand.. smashing the ball into the roof, systematically demolishing all his racquets one by one while Djoker celebrates his win.. lol what awesome sportsmanship aye the mega sook.

then he took something...

how many kunce do you know go from almost falling over, to playing another set of world class tennis and winning 6-0?
might not be the first time he has taken something?

Never mind the sook mentally crumbling as he failed to take advantage of all the opportunities he had to secure the second set, rather daydreaming about whether Kim Sears would spit or swallow after the match???

it is bad sportsmanship.. your tricking your opponent into thinking your hurt/sick and they can ease up a bit. no doubt murray would of been concerned for him and thinking the game is about to finish.

dunno how you can describe that as not bad sportsmanship lol. fuck have you been smoking?

fyi im not an andy murray fan, or even a tennis fan

Never mind the sook mentally crumbling as he failed to take advantage of all the opportunities he had to secure the second set, rather daydreaming about whether Kim Sears would spit or swallow after the match???

and im sure that mental crumbling had something to do with thinking the game was over and his opponent was in trouble...

if you were in a boxing match and you kept knocking them down for a count, then they stood up and smashed fuck out of you like nothing happened..would make you crumble mentally as well lol.

Better watch more tennis then, matey! Murray is a mental cripple, let's leave it at that.

If you care to remember the 2011 final where Murray had the lead in the third set, ready to win. A feather drifted past in front of him as he was about to serve. Got all distracted, pissed off and started yelling obscenities. Then lost the match lol. Who do we blame for bad sportsmanship now, the feather? lmao.

if you were in a boxing match and you kept knocking them down for a count, then they stood up and smashed fuck out of you like nothing happened..would make you crumble mentally as well lol.

and that's why you would never be a champion, being mentally weak like that!

If it was the other way around Djoker would have looked up at his player's box, give them a hearty wink and then smash the fuck out of the next few games and deliver a bagel. Oops that already happened haha.

yeh i know murray is mentally weak, hes very good but he hasnt got the killer winners mindset of a champion.

as said im not a murray fan or a tennis fan. but from what i watched from djokovic that was a farse and if you condone that then clearly dont know what sportsmanship actually is

News just in Djokovic at a press conference this afternoon announced that the only reason he dropped a set was because Andy doubled over and bent to rub his hammy, this severely affected Djokovic's form so he was unable to win in straight sets. Bad sportmasnship Andy pick up your game and have a teaspoon of concrete lol.

Anyone who has played a match against the Djoker would know that it this a regular trick of his. That's not to say his physical distress wasn't genuine (he really did fall and scrape that thumb lol and almost rolled his ankle), but I'd say he exaggerated it a bit, just like soccer players do doubling over in pain when 'tripped' over by someone.

Murray of all people should know this by now, he's played against the Djoker how many times now? 100??

It's not bad sportsmanship, he didn't take it up the next level and call medical time out like Nadal seem to do at crucial moments, and he didn't hold up the game. Murray, on the other hand.. smashing the ball into the roof, systematically demolishing all his racquets one by one while Djoker celebrates his win.. lol what awesome sportsmanship aye the mega sook.

yes, quite possible he exaggerated at times, but definitely had a few injuries.

News just in Djokovic at a press conference this afternoon announced that the only reason he dropped a set was because Andy doubled over and bent to rub his hammy, this severely affected Djokovic's form so he was unable to win in straight sets. Bad sportmasnship Andy pick up your game and have a teaspoon of concrete lol.

well its pretty clear to see your a massive djokovic groupie. if you wernt you might be able to see why its terrible sportsman ship to pretend to be about to fall over.

I think it's a shit move, he was definitely faking to a degree. And he's done it before.
You tube, Djokovic plays drunk. I'm no Murray fan either but I think he a right to be a bit pissed about it.

Pansy should have taken Vic Brayden's advice .... "when you are facing an injured opponent, don't feel sorry for them, finish them off asap and then buy them a sandwich after the match."

Now thats the difference between the mindset of a champ and one of a loser.

Mind you I am no Djoker fan, I am all for Rafa and the Fed-express but I'd root for the Djoker anyday over sour puss Murray! That bloke needs to lighten up, looking like he was headed for the gas chamber during the awards and then conveniently 'forgets' to take his runner up plate: Ben Rothenberg on Twitter: hahaha..