• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
wow you must be so in-tune with your body to know wtf is happening at a molecular level... oh wait, you don't, your stabbing in the dark and guessing.

my bad.

I was getting blood tests you clueless idiot

Training has been going well so far. Did a very easy double with 230kg

480mg test, 360mg masteron

b994945d0c07a97f03571382ea0cccc4.jpg

Why do Bro's (non-competive Bodybuilders) take Slin?

That's retarded. Risking instant Death just for looks? On the rise too by the looks of it.

I once heard Dave Tate say that taking steroids is like an Ace card. Everybody has a chance to play his Ace. If you need to play your Ace to be a high school football star, odds are you're not going to go onto college. If you have to play your Ace to win Mr. Wisconsin, you're not going to be Mr. Olympia...

Last edited by a moderator:
I once heard Dave Tate say that taking steroids is like an Ace card. Everybody has a chance to play his Ace. If you need to play your Ace to be a high school football star, odds are you're not going to go onto college. If you have to play your Ace to win Mr. Wisconsin, you're not going to be Mr. Olympia...
I don't subscribe to that theory.
The link was removed. It was causing pop ups.

Last edited:
Yeah neither. If you want to win Olympia have the right parents and get on the juice early.
Yes. It takws years of steroids and other drug abuse to build an Olympia winning body. It doesn't happen after one or even 5 cycles.

I don't subscribe to that theory.

steroids are only an ace if you have the potential to be an elite athlete, which most dont

Yeah neither. If you want to win Olympia have the right parents and get on the juice early.

While you're all disagreeing with him, I interpret what the author has written as the same as what you are saying.

AAS are an ace in that they will add X amount above your 'natural genetic limit'. Yes Baz, X will vary depending on individual genteics...

In the article he says that the earlier you have to use that 'ace' to progress, the less chance you have of being an elite athlete; presumable because you don't have the genetic predisposition for it. E.g. if you have to use grams of gear to win a state title chances are you aren't going to end up with a Sandow.