• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
as soon as I switched vials. Now interesting to note is this: I started prop + npp 8 days ago and I wack it ed right, now no pains or fever for the first 7 days then I suddenly get a fever yesterday and i'm still on the exact same bottles of npp and prop that I started with, what the fucks going on?

See allergies can come on at any point, you see it all the time with dishwashing liquid and shellfish for example.
I'd recommend a low dose 1st generation antihistamine like diphenhydramine or scopolamine. The ORGINAL Benadryl is your best bet here but make sure it has the active ingredient diphenhydramine. Or something like promethazine or any other 1st generation antihistamine (no citirizine). Then I'd take that first thing in the morning with real grapefruit juice and this will inhibit the enzyme that breaks down the antihistamine so it will work extra well and last all day. It will also potentiate your orals, oddly enough, so that would be a good time to take any orals as well. It sounds like an allergic reaction to the EO imo or possibly an allergic reaction to cottonseed oil. Contact your source and ask them what they brew it in and if it is cottonseed then I'd definitely look into diluting it with grapeseed as a high volume can cause an allergic reaction

See allergies can come on at any point, you see it all the time with dishwashing liquid and shellfish for example. I'd recommend a low dose 1st generation antihistamine like diphenhydramine or scopolamine. The ORGINAL Benadryl is your best bet here but make sure it has the active ingredient diphenhydramine. Or something like promethazine or any other 1st generation antihistamine (no citirizine). Then I'd take that first thing in the morning with real grapefruit juice and this will inhibit the enzyme that breaks down the antihistamine so it will work extra well and last all day. It will also potentiate your orals, oddly enough, so that would be a good time to take any orals as well. It sounds like an allergic reaction to the EO imo or possibly an allergic reaction to cottonseed oil. Contact your source and ask them what they brew it in and if it is cottonseed then I'd definitely look into diluting it with grapeseed as a high volume can cause an allergic reaction

I think it is an allergy that I get, since the shots start out perfectly fine and then I may get a slightly sore throat for a few days followed by a fever for a day or two and then I stop pinning cause I get sus about the oils. Over time I am finding out which oils suit me best and which don't etc, but this time round i'm trying something new which is Intervet NPP 50mg/ml 25ml bottle for use in cats and dogs stacked with my regular black jack labs prop. Now the prop is fine, I've used 200mg ed of this exact same prop without any issues, but this time round I decided to do 100mg prop + 100 nnp ed and like I said everything was fine until day 7 and then the fever came on, I also had sore throat around day 5 onwards. Yesterday I took aspirin a few times for the fever and today I do feel better but not 100%.

I have diphenhydramine hydrochloride 50mg in Unisom Sleepgels but wouldn't that just make me zonked out all day? Also I have Doxylamine Succinate, will tis work? I use Doxy to help me sleep.

So Grapeseed oils has no chance of causing allergic reactions?

id be very careful messing with your vials.

a laminar flow hood, running for an hour before use, in a complete clean sterile environment isn't easy to achieve without both practice and training. i wouldn't bake no oil in the oven that goes into the body, there are so many factors and things that could go wrong.

be safe people.

this. shit is probably made in some karnts oven anyway, but why increase the risk yet again. can tell you first hand that shooting dodgey gear is not fun.

yep shooting bad gear is not fun at all, it completely screws with the whole reason you use gear in the first place..............

I think it is an allergy that I get, since the shots start out perfectly fine and then I may get a slightly sore throat for a few days followed by a fever for a day or two and then I stop pinning cause I get sus about the oils. Over time I am finding out which oils suit me best and which don't etc, but this time round i'm trying something new which is Intervet NPP 50mg/ml 25ml bottle for use in cats and dogs stacked with my regular black jack labs prop. Now the prop is fine, I've used 200mg ed of this exact same prop without any issues, but this time round I decided to do 100mg prop + 100 nnp ed and like I said everything was fine until day 7 and then the fever came on, I also had sore throat around day 5 onwards. Yesterday I took aspirin a few times for the fever and today I do feel better but not 100%.

I have diphenhydramine hydrochloride 50mg in Unisom Sleepgels but wouldn't that just make me zonked out all day? Also I have Doxylamine Succinate, will tis work? I use Doxy to help me sleep.

So Grapeseed oils has no chance of causing allergic reactions?

Not many people are going to get an allergic reaction to GSO no. 50mg should be fine, might be a little tired but it's not going to wipe you out

hey all any chance someone can aware me when to get syringes? is there a chemist website you guys use? a lot of the sites seem dodgy. Is livshop.com.au legit?

Last edited:
hey all any chance someone can aware me when to get syringes? is there a chemist website you guys use? a lot of the sites seem dodgy. Is livshop.com.au legit?

I just get everything for free at the needle exchange and go once every 3 months

yeah that seems to be what most people are doing. Will look for one. thank you

EDIT: am I allowed to post questions regarding research chems? I was going to buy from arr but reading some bad reviews and imr not processing. now not sure whats decent site for SERMs.

Last edited:
Pics of the stack currently
First pic we have some HGH sitting at the top. It is generic white top 24ui/vial HGH. The blue tops are bacteriostatic water and there is 5x100ui/ml (3ml) pens of humalog insulin that they are sitting on along with 100ui/ml (10ml) 70/30 long acting humulin insulin.

The second picture starting on the left is 2 vials of testosterone enanthate, there is 5 nandrolone deca next with a trenbolone ace on the near side and some proviron oral mixture on the far side. The bottle is cabergolone 2mg tabs from the local pharmacy and there is some pharmacy exemestane and anastrozole at the very front also. Next along at the back is some clenbuterol and some T3. The clen I like to run at 40mcg which is not a high dose but it helps with my cardio. I run it 2 weeks on, 2 off with ephedrine and it stops me from getting tolerant to the ephedrine also. The T3 I am required to take medically or I get very bad cramps and that is run at 20mcg per day out of that bottle or 15mg/day if it is from the pharmacy. There is a vial of equipoise in front of that. Further to the right is 3 masteron enanthate and then a nandrolone phenyl propionate with some UGL exemestane behind it. At the very front is two masteron propionate and the last 3 vials on the fat right are testosterone propionate

vfk8yGj.jpg

4v1cVPs.jpg

I read that post, Oni, and I wonder two things: how did you learn about all this in such a short time? And who taught you?

Not asking you to answer of course but I just think of the years of study a doc would go thru in formal university training to be able to design a steroid stack.
You must have a lot of faith in either your own knowledge or whoever helps you.

Not a put down, just in awe of the complexities of your routine

The breakfast of Champions. Good stuff Champ [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION];

How sad, all for the glory of being a champion powerlifter.

You are very fortunate Spartacus, you are seeing history being made. When Oni is rich and famous you'll be able to say "I knew Poni when he was just a wippet!" :)