• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Its not the worst but I don't think I'll order more. I have more cookies and cream on the way if the Russians don't shoot them out of the sky.
The other bar I bought is banana nut muffin. Will report back on that tomorrow.

Try warming it up kaz. Bit of ice cream on top.
I do find those a bit bitter though, too much dark chocolate

warm a cinimin up, roll it out like a pizza, get a cookie doh or cookies and cream warm it up too just flatten it then roll it back up, quest bar heaven

Just bought another 5 boxes.
Have pretty much settled on my favs (for now lol)

In order:
1.Cookies and Cream
2.Cookie Dough
3.Peanut Butter and Jelly
4.Apple Pie
5.Chocolate Peanut Butter

Honourable Mention: Raspberry White Chocolate

Seen them come out, bb.com were doing buy one box, get one free.... Was tempted to order some via shipito as they won't send direct to aus. Ends up at $30 + post for 24 bars though, quest are still better value for money at the moment

Need to order another batch. Last time I got choc chip cookie dough, cookies & cream and double choc chunk.

What other ones do you guys recommend? I'm not a huge fan of double choc chunk but the other 2 were good.

I'm thinking the cinnamon one, maybe apple pie and another one.

Need to order another batch. Last time I got choc chip cookie dough, cookies & cream and double choc chunk.

What other ones do you guys recommend? I'm not a huge fan of double choc chunk but the other 2 were good.

I think you nailed it first go. 2 cookies n cream and 2 cookie dough arrived yesterday.

I didn't mind the new banana, haven't tried cheesecake, and white choc wasn't too bad. But as said, you've already got it sorted on your first order