• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Venom

It's not a fucking desert it's a supplement to your diet made more palatable.

Why not?? It's 2014, I am sure it can not be that hard to make something taste decent, supplement or not.

I recon if someone made a vanilla protein that tastes like vanilla ice cream instead of a chemical cocktail they would make a killing.:)

Why not?? It's 2014, I am sure it can not be that hard to make something taste decent, supplement or not.

I recon if someone made a vanilla protein that tastes like vanilla ice cream instead of a chemical cocktail they would make a killing.:)

They could but it would have too many carbs.

I think BN vanilla tastes pretty good in water but even better in milk. If I'm having it in water I tend to use less liquid to wpi ratio than I do when I mix it with milk if that makes sense.

PW has powdered vanilla bean stuff... organic or some crap...
if you mix it into heated milk the flavour comes out, but if mixed in cold milk it doesn't do much.
not really good for a cold shake, and crap for water...

but awesome for custard! :D

I've only had samples of BNs vanilla, in both wpc and wpi, and I felt that the wpi vanilla tasted noticeably better than the wpc.

BN strawberry tastes like nesquik, I love it. I make my cordial weak though, I even water down my Powerade so maybe it's because I prefer not to smash my taste buds with flavour.

I use BN WPC to flavour my milkshakes too.

Always order protein that has a good mix of value, quality and taste - I will always go with quality first then value, then taste though - really the only time I am drinking shakes is after training so I am not sipping on them all day.

I have gone back to buying from big, well known brands - of course costs abit more but you do feel more secure in the product you are buying....

Always order protein that has a good mix of value, quality and taste - I will always go with quality first then value, then taste though - really the only time I am drinking shakes is after training so I am not sipping on them all day.

I have gone back to buying from big, well known brands - of course costs abit more but you do feel more secure in the product you are buying....

Unless you test it personally how do you know the quality of it?

What brands do you use, and how do they taste. All I am looking for is a protein powder that is protein (not a lot o ask really), and that does not taste like arse.(impossible task from what I can see). I have some big brand stuff (universal nutrition) still tastes like arse, have just thrown out some optimal nutrition, vile vile stuff, could physically not have it. Currently have plain WPC frm BN as I could not justify the cost of the flavored stuff for the taste of it.

So I am still looking. Have now ordered a sample pack of Venom protein with ten samples so I will be doing a review in them when I get them. And I am waiting for the test results to come back to see if it's protein....

[MENTION=8663]Sydking[/MENTION] did you try the rest of the flavours you have??

Have you send them away for testing??

Agree with mick. Never found a protein powder that doesn't taste like shit. If I have it i just mix is with as little water as possible and chug it down.

Agree with mick. Never found a protein powder that doesn't taste like shit. If I have it i just mix is with as little water as possible and chug it down.

That's what I do now. I will see how these tests come back I have ordered the Venom sample pack, has ten differnt flavours in it so will see how it goes/tastes.

Venom has a special at the moment $136 for 8kg of WPC delivered.

Or

4kg WPC, towel, shaker, body tape measure, fat calipers, cap and free delivery for $79

Seems too cheap, I am having a milk powder alert:rolleyes:

That's what I do now. I will see how these tests come back I have ordered the Venom sample pack, has ten differnt flavours in it so will see how it goes/tastes.

Venom has a special at the moment $136 for 8kg of WPC delivered.

Or

4kg WPC, towel, shaker, body tape measure, fat calipers, cap and free delivery for $79

Seems too cheap, I am having a milk powder alert:rolleyes:

Bloody hell! They should be losing money selling it that cheap...

Mick give Maxs Superwhey a try, very nice tasting just very expensive! I tested it last year and it's pristine 100% WPI.

Bloody hell! They should be losing money selling it that cheap...

Mick give Maxs Superwhey a try, very nice tasting just very expensive! I tested it last year and it's pristine 100% WPI.

I used to have Max's protein in the past, used to love the nite time one, Max's is one brand I have been considering, will have a look at the Superwhey?