• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

5 Tips to gain weight - Brandon Lilly

no fight here lol. just when you post shit about 6% being a piece of piss and tearing peoples lives apart...i mean you need to be at 5% and smashing world records to back up the smack your always spewing....

no fight here lol. just when you post shit about 6% being a piece of piss and tearing peoples lives apart...i mean you need to be at 5% and smashing world records to back up the smack your always spewing....

Yeah I loled at that. 6% a piece of piss. Lol.

Getting down to 6% is as simple as not eating like a hippo every day
Sure strength will go down, but luckily post meet I don't really give a fuck

Below 6% is where the fun starts, I don't plan on going that lean

Getting down to 6% is as simple as not eating like a hippo every day
Sure strength will go down, but luckily post meet I don't really give a fuck

Below 6% is where the fun starts, I don't plan on going that lean

if i didnt have to sift through 200 pages of crap i would swear i read not long ago you were going on BB diet to shred to 6%

Yay another thread about 0ni and steroids....just what ausbb was missing. [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; can u delete unrelated posts.

so set the record straight mate....stats now

What's the point? It makes no difference at all. I could be 55kg or 95kg but if I looked the same then it makes 0 difference

Sitting at 76kg right now, pretty dry. Still holding at least a kilo of water though and maybe 2kg of fat until shred. It's hard to tell though because most of the fat is visceral and I'll lose that before the abs come through

But 1.5" reduction in naval in 5 days so far which I am very pleased with. Veins all over my arms and legs which is pretty much the only thing keeping me going lol, waking up to new veins I've never seen before. They are just starting to come through my abs as well

if i didnt have to sift through 200 pages of crap i would swear i read not long ago you were going on BB diet to shred to 6%

Yep, 200-300g of protein, no carbs, 1000-1500kcal a day
What are people honestly expecting to happen :confused:

What's the point? It makes no difference at all. I could be 55kg or 95kg but if I looked the same then it makes 0 difference

Sitting at 76kg right now, pretty dry. Still holding at least a kilo of water though and maybe 2kg of fat until shred. It's hard to tell though because most of the fat is visceral and I'll lose that before the abs come through

But 1.5" reduction in naval in 5 days so far which I am very pleased with. Veins all over my arms and legs which is pretty much the only thing keeping me going lol, waking up to new veins I've never seen before. They are just starting to come through my abs as well

give us a photo and stats then...come on ruin our lives...

you talk so fucking big yet you have nothing more than some decent progress that so many more before you have made before...your dead and squat is good but so what? ive seen beginners smash your bench unassisted within months of training. i dont want to take anything away from your efforts because you train hard with intent but just shut your fucking mouth for awhile yeah?

Last edited:

Let's be real. There is a kg bloat in your head alone.

pretty sure bazza was rocking a 72 odd cm waist at 95 kegs and looking pretty sexable. makes a big difference in my books when you see what he lifts

He posted a pic the other week and is fairly impressive for his age. Let's move on ppl don't like 0ni....we get it....

A while back you were the biggest 0ni basher around...
Now he totals a bit more and added a few kg's to his you're in love :)

Personally, I don't give a shit if he's on drugs or not, he's still strong, but I am fatter, and weaker (for my bw) but I reckon I could pull twice the chicks he could and have money to buy myself cool stuff...it's all about one's individual goals...
If 0ni's goals are to be broke, roided, ripped and strong then go for it I say...at least he lifts lol
The only thing I don't like, and tend to ignore, is lies and BS...:)

let the pictures do the talking
scale doesn't mean shit
This last year I've gained roughly 5kg of real, REAL actual muscle. This is a decent amount. No-one cares if you go from 65-85kg in a year if it's mostly fat and bloat

Which you were only able to achieve with the use of gear, which you conveniently forget to mention.

i havent yet seen anymore than a shaky cam photo from someone whos an IT nerd for bikie gangs and brags about their popping top ab veins...give me a fucking break