• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Protein Advice - ON Hydrowhey, Bulknutients WPI, NBS WPI or Bulkproteins WPI

Hey BN,

Just wondering what Lactase caps you use and where you get them from. I've used lacteeze, but I've seen cheaper ones on eBay before.

Cheers

I find the Lacteeze brand here in Aussie chemists to be far too expensive.
If this was my only choice of brand I would rather quite lactose containing foods altogether.

Search the iherb website for the Natural Factors 9000 FCC units brand.
Twice the dose and a fraction of the price.

I find the Lacteeze brand here in Aussie chemists to be far too expensive.
If this was my only choice of brand I would rather quite lactose containing foods altogether.

Search the iherb website for the Natural Factors 9000 FCC units brand.
Twice the dose and a fraction of the price.

Yeah, that is why I'm looking for an alternative. It's great that it works for me, but it is a little too expensive. I find myself limiting the amount of lactose foods I eat because of the price. Or I'll just risk it and deal with the consequences.

Thanks for the recommendation BN! Will be putting in an order soon.

[Note] If you could find a supplier for lactase that would be awesome. Would be so much better to buy powder/caps from you guys.

Bulk Nutrients all day long. Been using them for ages for a variety of supplements and their Pina Colada WPI is the yummiest I have ever had.

PWO with mango and ice blitzed up and a scoop of 1/2 malto and 1/2 dextro....its the best shake of the day!

protein powders

i have tried venom protein, professional whey both natural wpc. they really foam up, and i only mix with water. but i tried BN wpc choc and no foam and another local brand was strawberry also didn't foam. don't know what this means but i think i might start buying flavoured whey from now on.

Really all WPC should be the same, would be concerned about foaming protein powder, might be worth giving it a test to see what protein is in it if any.

I wouldn't be too concerned with foam.
All within the same batch and same flavour, we will get emails/Facebook timeline posts from some who congratulate us on mixability and then those that mention foam and bubbles.

We know we get both feedback and all of our WPC that gets sent out is the same - some who experience more bubbles after a shake of the shaker and those who experience less.
So we have to question perhaps the choice of an individuals liquid to powder ratio that might be causing this as well as really excessive rapid shaking and also choice of liquid (milk will foam more).

It is a milk product and I know when I shake my milk carton, it turns bubbly so who knows.
Bubbles and foam are usually drinkable and popable if you run it over with a fork.
Letting it sit for a minute will let it settle also.

Last edited: