• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Haha, found it BM!!!! ;)

Found what??

You still disputing that grains contain lectins, phytates (phytic acid) and gluten??

Googel is your friend the information is out there.

It's an old thread and even then I said the exact thing I still say and live by today:

I try and limit my intake of wheat and grains as much as possible for that reason, but I am not fanatical about it, moderation is the key, but no need to fill up on whole grain bread, pasta etc etc on a regular basis.

It's what you do 90% of the time is what matters IMO.

Found what??

You still disputing that grains contain lectins, phytates (phytic acid) and gluten??

It's an old thread and even then I said the exact thing I still say and live by today:

Gluten is a protein which something like 0.1% of people can't tolerate. If that's not you then don't give it another thought. Mick seems to have been caught up by the fad of people avoiding gluten even though they are not intolerant of it.

Found what??

Whatever whatever. But are they in such small quantities and 'neutralized' by processing so as to become a non issue?

But calling all Wheat poisons seems to be taking the stretch. So almost every Food shop is basically selling us poison?

poision.jpg

Whatever whatever. But are they in such small quantities and 'neutralized' by processing so as to become a non issue?

But calling all Wheat poisons seems to be taking the stretch. So almost every Food shop is basically selling us poison?

poision.jpg

Almost every plant based food has some level of phytic acid. So Mick better avoid all plant based foods.

Ahh this old chestnut...
I found I actually suffer from eating wheat. Get a sore bloated guts.
Does it stop me from throwing down pizzas, subway and spaghetti's? FUCK NO...
I just eat the good stuff occasionally when I feel like it and put up with a sore guts for the rest of the day :)

Whatever whatever.

Simple question that I have asked at least three times now, it only really requires a yes or no answer, yet you have waffled on about rubbish you imagined in your head that I may have said in one of youyr dreams ll in an effort to not answer a simple question.

Do grains contain lectins, phytates (phytic acid) and gluten?? Yes or No.

You can either answer no and be wrong or you can answer yes and there for agree 100% with what I have been saying here since day dot.

I guess thats why you have avoided answering my direct and simple question repeatedly as you know you have no valid argument and you are just arguing to stir shit even though you know you are wrong within yourself.

Simple question that I have asked at least three times now, it only really requires a yes or no answer, yet you have waffled on about rubbish you imagined in your head that I may have said in one of youyr dreams ll in an effort to not answer a simple question.

You can either answer no and be wrong or you can answer yes and there for agree 100% with what I have been saying here since day dot.

I guess thats why you have avoided answering my direct and simple question repeatedly as you know you have no valid argument and you are just arguing to stir shit even though you know you are wrong within yourself.

But are they in such small quantities and 'neutralized' by processing so as to become a non issue?

poision.jpg

The answer is. It doesn't matter that they contain those. Phytic acid is an anti nutrient but also has some benefits, antioxidant and may have anti cancer benefits. Gluten is fine for 99.9% of people. Lectins are contained in a shit load of foods we eat every day

You are off the mark Micky.

Mick you keep mentioning gluten, phytic acid ect alongside grains being poisons.

You backtracking again. I think I hear the reversing beeper.

I have never backtracked or said anything different, tell me where I have back tracked?? Here is a thread from 2013, where I said the exact same thing back in 2013 to what I posted in another thread today almost word for word, it has never changed in all those years, it's just that you can't comprehend it.

Even in this post you say grain is not poisonous several times when it is scientifically proven without a doubt that it is.

The answer is. It doesn't matter that they contain those. Phytic acid is an anti nutrient but also has some benefits, antioxidant and may have anti cancer benefits. Gluten is fine for 99.9% of people. Lectins are contained in a shit load of foods we eat every day

You are off the mark Micky.

Fuck it's not that hard, YES or NO, you are still waffling on. The answer required is a single word, either they are, or they are not contained in grain. Yes or No.

Last edited:
If micky wants to avoid foods that contain either one of or a combination of gluten, phytic acid and lectins you would likely have to avoid all plant based foods.

If micky wants to avoid foods that contain either one of or a combination of gluten, phytic acid and lectins you would likely have to avoid all plant based foods.

I'm guessing the Air we breathe is probably more "Poisioness" as Mick likes to call it. What about all that Carbon Monoxide Micky? Better stop breathing!

I'm guessing the Air we breathe is probably more "Poisioness" as Mick likes to call it. What about all that Carbon Monoxide Micky? Better stop breathing!

Let's not forget our animal protein sources all eat the poisoned plant based food then we eat the poisoned animals.

WAFFEL WAFFEL WAFFEL of incomprehensible and out of context rubbish along with stuff you guys have just imagined in your mind.

You say I back track when I have always said the exact same thing, so then when called out you just post rubbish taken out of context.

Please Yes or no?? Can only be one or the other. Too scared to answer because you know you would be shooting down your own arguments.

Yes of course just make up what ever you want in your own head, no different to every other argument you can't win, just make it up then.

So yes or no??

Oxygen is toxic at too high levels. Better stop breathing oxygen.

Yes of course just make up what ever you want in your own head, no different to every other argument you can't win, just make it up then.

So yes or no??

You simply don't understand enough to understand that you don't know what you are talking about.