• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Heavy bicep curls

yes, we must need to do what we can and work around any injuries causing pain.

I have been quite crook, although just a cold, but normally ride 100km a week, and train with weights 2-3 times per week.

Unfortunately my knee is not healing, i suppose i re-aggravated it, which means i cant do what i really love like sprinting and squats, the keys to me ever being good masters athlete (which i aspire to be).

There sare some astoundingly strong 50 years olds around though.

http://www.powerliftingaustralia.com/Records/AusMensRaw060313.htm

I wish I could bb curl heavy again. Every time I go above 30 kg my left elbow/ bottom of bicep really f ing hurts for ages... Makes me sad :(

Finally got 60kgx1 on the barbell curl with what was pretty decent form imho. I can now finally call myself a man? Is my form ok enough MVI_0226 - YouTube

My shoulder posture is shit, left shoulder is hurting these days... need to see a physio, really getting the round shoulder look despite trying to have a balanced workout program.

Finally got 60kgx1 on the barbell curl with what was pretty decent form imho. I can now finally call myself a man? Is my form ok enough MVI_0226 - YouTube

My shoulder posture is shit, left shoulder is hurting these days... need to see a physio, really getting the round shoulder look despite trying to have a balanced workout program.

Why one?