• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

aussieBaller

It was anoounced tonight that Dan Green will compete at GPC Australia Nationals held in Melbourne on June 14th-16th at Rydges Bell St Preston.

He will be conducting seminars whilst he is here and also training at PTC Frankston.

Was he ineligible for ipf nats?

He is an SPF competitor and the SPF is the American affiliate of the GPC. Also why else do you think he doesn't compete IPF?

5892d1350091011-dan-green-appreciation-thread-190372_4374835701218_1788047514_n.jpg

Beats me, I'm just as clueless :DDDD

Only if they tell truth; few do.

Best seminar i ever went to for honesty was by Mike Christian, bb, years ago.

Geared lifters are compulsive liars? lol

Joe, if you really think you wouldn't pick up anything from a guy that currently out totals every raw Australian, and all but 2 equipped guys even if he uses juice give yourself an uppercut lol.

Dan is an amazing lifter and his insights towards programming, technique, preps ect would be invaluable.

Not to mention you will be meeting the guy thats going to own the biggest 100kg total in the history of raw powerlifting.....

As a side note, Ill be trying my hardest to get Dan Green into my gym, even if its just for a session. He out totals me by 200kg..... and didnt use wraps.... Im sure Ill pick up plenty of great info

Geared lifters are compulsive liars? lol

Joe, if you really think you wouldn't pick up anything from a guy that currently out totals every raw Australian, and all but 2 equipped guys even if he uses juice give yourself an uppercut lol.

Dan is an amazing lifter and his insights towards programming, technique, preps ect would be invaluable.

Not to mention you will be meeting the guy thats going to own the biggest 100kg total in the history of raw powerlifting.....

I agree 100%. You'd be crazy not to want to try to learn something from Dan. This is coming from a PA member.

Yes, there is strong is strong, and then there is strong that is even stronger for more reasons.

We should always clarify this reality, shouldn't we.

I think what joe says is quite reasonable. If gun lifters could clarify different methods or needs for the drug assisted or clean lifter, then yeah it would be interesting. If not, then I would doubt what benefit a clean lifter would get besides programs and technique.

As recovery and nutrition are vital factors to any training program, what is learnt from drug assistance and why similar training programs may be less applicable for clean lifters, of course is relevant.

Dont you agree SP.

Last edited:
I didn't read that Spartacus said anyone was a compulsive liar or that you couldn't learn anything from this Dan guy.

It's fair to say that any lifter, bodybuilder, strength athlete will be reluctant to talk publicly about their drug use.

Fuck me. People have gotta give this shit a rest. Steroids or not he is one of the strongest people on the planet. I am sure anyone can learn plenty from him.

I think naparm said it, you never really have the super strong blokes complaining about other blokes on steroids. They just get on with the job of lifting.