• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Dianabol 10mg

I'm looking to start my first ever cycle. Been training for 6 years and now at a point where clean eating and supps have just stagnated my growth. I can't seem to put size so I'm looking for something different. What is the dosage for a first timer?
68 kilos 175 cms age 31

68kgs seems light for 175cm... Maybe try dirty bulking?? I am about that height / weight and know there is plenty of natural progression i have yet to achieve before i would even consider doing a cycle.

BUT its your body - just a suggestion....

Why the fuck do ****s take short cuts do Your apprenticeship lifting first

Last edited by a moderator:
F-this C-that, its what we like about Louie GROAR. He adds to the rich tapestry that is Ausbb. :)

Thanks all . Just to give u a bit if history.

I've always been fat. I decide to move away from a shitty lifestyle to healthy living. I weighed 93 kilos in jan 2008. I lost 25 kgs by Aug- Sept 2008 via the following:
- quit alcohol
- quit smoking
- hit the gym
- did 6 meals a day and high protein low carb diet
- no excuses
- took part in physical activies
- walked 4-6 kms each day
- read books on nutrition and weightloss

After doing that I lost weight in a perfect healthy manner.
No shortcuts. Since then I've ha a phobia of being obese. So I have stuck to my diligence and acquired a mindset of healthy living.

I've tried to put size by eating right and not taking too many supplements. Natural all the way.
I've recently started casein and pre workouts. They have helped me but not to that degree I would prefer. I am lifting heavier and even cut the cardio out.

Hence my query on the cycle? I want to see what it does and maybe it's a mind thing.

Hope this clarifies. Cheers

Last edited:

Do a dirty bulk like stated above. 1 maccas meal on top of everything u are eating that's like 2200 calories extra per day. This is no good in thd long run but but u will mass up n the short term and the burger got like 25-30 grams of protein from memory. But the burgers are better at hungry jacks!!

Thanks all . Just to give u a bit if history.

I've always been fat. I decide to move away from a shitty lifestyle to healthy living. I weighed 93 kilos in jan 2008. I lost 25 kgs by Aug- Sept 2008 via the following:
- quit alcohol
- quit smoking
- hit the gym
- did 6 meals a day and high protein low carb diet
- no excuses
- took part in physical activies
- walked 4-6 kms each day
- read books on nutrition and weightloss

After doing that I lost weight in a perfect healthy manner.
No shortcuts. Since then I've ha a phobia of being obese. So I have stuck to my diligence and acquired a mindset of healthy living.

I've tried to put size by eating right and not taking too many supplements. Natural all the way.
I've recently started casein and pre workouts. They have helped me but not to that degree I would prefer. I am lifting heavier and even cut the cardio out.

Hence my query on the cycle? I want to see what it does and maybe it's a mind thing.

Hope this clarifies. Cheers

U need to raise your cholesterol a bit coz that's mainly what steroids do u can mimic to certain degree with food manipulation. Start eating like 4-5 full eggs a day and watch your strengh go up coz higher elervated cholesterol for short term means gains! That's not bro science either that's fact. Go up to 12-15 reps if u want to look muscley the 1-5 is mainly for strengh.

Thanks Mcfly but wouldn't that increase body fat levels and cholesterol?

No it won't affect bodyfat, insulin and elevated suger levels are more likely to cause that . Egg yoke also has good omega fats in there that benefits the heart. Cholesterol would only be bad if u where obese. I will dig up some study's for u later. I once read an awesome book called "better than steroids" by done doctor he is a bodybuilder who has worked with jay cutler and other pros he's very knowledgable on this sort of nutrition I suggest u read it. As long as u maintain good LDL and Hdl levels u will be fine

U need to raise your cholesterol a bit coz that's mainly what steroids do u can mimic to certain degree with food manipulation. Start eating like 4-5 full eggs a day and watch your strengh go up coz higher elervated cholesterol for short term means gains! That's not bro science either that's fact. Go up to 12-15 reps if u want to look muscley the 1-5 is mainly for strengh.
Louie, aren't you just saying eat more to up your good cholesterol level thereby having more good cholesterol for conversion into test? Not that cholesterol mimics Steriods.

[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://www.livestrong.com/article/222895-how-does-the-body-make-testosterone/[/FONT]

TESTOSTERONE SYNTHESIS PATHWAY

Testosterone, like all steroid hormones, is produced from the precursor molecule cholesterol, a fatty substance derived from the foods you eat, such as red meat, cheese and eggs. In the synthesis of testosterone, cholesterol is turned into testosterone via a complex biosynthetic pathway that includes several intermediate molecules. These intermediates also can be used in your body to perform other functions. For example, the steroid synthesis pathway that produces testosterone also can produce female sex hormones, the stress hormone cortisol and the fluid regulation hormone aldosterone, if the correct enzymes are present.
-------___________-----------------_____________________-----------------------------
[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://www.ergo-log.com/olivetest.html More info [/FONT]
[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance/5_ways_to_boost_testosterone[/FONT]
[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]Btw I eat hard boiled eggs a day. I don't eat fried food. Fried food is what ducks u up . Eggs are natural from god [/FONT]

Louie, aren't you just saying eat more to up your good cholesterol level thereby having more good cholesterol for conversion into test? Not that cholesterol mimics Steriods.

It won't mimic it identically but if u look at the old school naturals like Grimek reeves ect all they had was cholestrol from eggs steak and milk cream ect

[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/guru.htm[/FONT]
[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]
[/FONT]
[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]The vince gironda diet is a good example. But less side effects [/FONT]

Hahaha u replied before I could send!! Cheers bro

Bro before u go and induce your self with gyno and blow up from water retention and cop high blood pressure from the fluctuation in Sodium levels that dbole will cause and fucked up liver enzymes , try the old school vince gironda diet please bro..u will gain big mass on this with a solid 4 day program I guarantee u. Food is better than any steroid eat good eat eggs steak and full cream milk on the daily and only do free weights u will succeed I promise u one year from now u will be a different person.

Mcfly u r the hero! I'm so glad I came across this website and posted.
Learning heaps with all your feedback. I don't wanna go down the dark side just frustrated.

Happy to take your feedback and continue to build.

Going to head to smash chest!

As the resident researchfag, I can confirm everything that McFly is saying here.
Dietary cholesterol is awesome. Exercise will make your ratios favourable and it's only a problem when you're sedentary which is why doctors recommend a low cholesterol diet.

As for fast food, I have been doing a fair bit of research myself on this and I have made the best gains with McDonalds hands down. McDoubles with bacon and Double Quarter Pounders seem to work best. Caramel Frappes are also great. Lamb Yiros is a close second. I don't gain as fast with Hungry Jacks or KFC and Red Rooster is shit tier

My "hormonal profile" (based on morning wood admittedly) is also best with the McDolans. I'm like a friggin machine lol