• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
88kg shoulder press at 85kg bw,, stoked to beat body weight

batman-inc-3-bueno-excellente.jpg

l forgot to whore myself out after the comp last week.

145 squat - 7.5kg pb
100 Bench - Approx 5kg on my pause bench
205 dead - 5kg pb.
68kg's bodyweight.

240kg x 2 Squats

Bench is back to somewhere in the 220's, session was straight after the squats so was pretty wrecked, hopefully 230 come Nats.

[MENTION=12962]ink81[/MENTION]; crazy bench man. Your S/B/D ratio seems crazy to me haha. Good luck at nats.

@ink81; crazy bench man. Your S/B/D ratio seems crazy to me haha. Good luck at nats.

Cheers mate, yah the ratio is way out lol. 2 years ago I herniated l4/l5/s1 badly deadlifting with 0 technique hence why I became a Bench Only guy....had a few attempts at getting back into squats/deads but resulted in reaggravating the same injury which in turn affected my work. So took some time off squats/deads all together, rehab'd my back, started back at the bottom with squats/deads in November last year, picked up Thomas Lilley as a coach and I my back has never been better. I'm hoping with time to be a 300/200/300 lifter, obviously long term goal, but it's a goal :)

Cheers mate, yah the ratio is way out lol. 2 years ago I herniated l4/l5/s1 badly deadlifting with 0 technique hence why I became a Bench Only guy....had a few attempts at getting back into squats/deads but resulted in reaggravating the same injury which in turn affected my work. So took some time off squats/deads all together, rehab'd my back, started back at the bottom with squats/deads in November last year, picked up Thomas Lilley as a coach and I my back has never been better. I'm hoping with time to be a 300/200/300 lifter, obviously long term goal, but it's a goal :)

Aaah didn't know that. Well done on listening to the body and taking the time to rehab. No doubt you will get that 800 total at some point.