• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Smashing it as always mate...

Have to say if I could do half of what you can do i'd be stoked... might sound a bit gay, but you are a bit of an inspriation!

Smashing it as always mate...

Have to say if I could do half of what you can do i'd be stoked... might sound a bit gay, but you are a bit of an inspriation!
For someone his size (his pics make him look small) he is a freggin energizer battery he smashed the course.

Thanks [MENTION=10812]Bradders[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=10519]JazDSpaz[/MENTION];

Back tonight.
Calves 5x12
Lat pull downs 2x20

Chins 6x10

Ring pull up 4x12

T bar rows 4x12

Crunches 3x30

Chest & shoulders tonight

Push-ups 2x20
Incline bench 4x12
Bench 4x12
Ring dips 4x10

Arnie press 4x10
Side raise 4x15
Upright row 4x12

Not a great day to
Have a backyard gym.
But I'll still train. Fuck it.

I love your attitude man. The weather of late would stop a lot of people getting out and doing in a session, not you - training is on rain hail or shine, fuck it!

Port Arthur looks good, great pics.

Smashing training as always, great stuff.

Thanks [MENTION=14860]Mackie[/MENTION];

Deck of cards tonight.
Met with diet guru tonight who's happy with my progress. Down 2kg, but abs on show and looking bigger somehow.
Will lower my carbs and up my low to mod cardio from 30 to 35 mins each morning.

Big legs tonight

Heavy DB step ups 6x20/18/18/16/14/12
Heavy DB lunges
4 laps of side path
Prison squats 4x15
SLDL 4x12 bar only

391ac57ad35f1856dbd226fa1d618f96.jpg

Good gun sesh this arvo

Calves 5x50 raises on steps (kills me)

Tricep push downs 5x15
Skull crushers superset with tricep dips 5x15

Standing DB curls 5x12
Standing rev curls 5x15

3ee696dbd85269ecef951670cc2454cb.jpg

Up to day 10 on this. It's Bloody hard!! Wife & I are doing this together as her first step back to training after baby #2. Worth a try guys & girls!!!

Are you meant to do each exercise as a non step set or is it as long as it takes? Going from 15 to 125 sit ups in a month is a bit ask, let alone the other stuff!

Are you meant to do each exercise as a non step set or is it as long as it takes? Going from 15 to 125 sit ups in a month is a bit ask, let alone the other stuff!

So far haven't had to stop for a break, but I assume I will eventually
We do this after kids in bed while watching TV.
Yes it's a big ask, but we'll still see the month out!!