• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

23y.o. 65kgFirst Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to use this as an example as im not of the same calibre or inspire for the same goals, Arnold. Steroids since he was 16-17.

Not sure if he did at that age ? But I know a lot of pros would have just the same as I'm seeing 17 year old school kids on it . It's not a wrong or write thing with steriods it's either a yes I will or a no I won't thing if it's write for you and it's what you want to do who are we to tell you what to do . Hey steriods are healthier than binge drinking and smoking after all

From another board,

"To help boost the swelling body, Marnul introduced Arnold to steroids, which were then legal. Back in the early 1960s, the trainer claims, "There was no weightlifter in the world who did not take them. You could get prescriptions for them from the doctor. Arnold never took them, though, without my super-vision."

You're supposed to have three muscles showing there, but Arnold only had two. However much he trained, he couldn't get that third muscle, so he used to stand like this when he posed." Marnul mimes, holding an arm in a shielding position across this stomach.

From True Myths: Arnold Schwarzenegger

I had blood work done prior. My GP recommended waiting a few weeks after PCT for more blood work. Personally I feel fine hopefully my report reflects that.

Just have to brace myself for possible future consequences as I doubt its possible to evaluate the negative impact of AAS use on all the bodies organs.

Eating a surplus of food isn't going to speed up the "rate" of muscle growth.

I started off at 51-52kg with 4.5inch wrists, I fucking kid you not, I felt I was hitting the upper limit of what my body could maintain.

So before you started lifting you were 51kg. In 3 years you got up to 70kg & you think it's all downhill from there??

Mate, your delusional... Not even joking. I'm nearly 40 & sitting on 93kg's/13% BF with close to a 6 pack. I've built an incredible amount of muscle & strength in the last 5 years lifting. Personally, I don't think anyone can EVER say that they've reached there genetic potential, ESPECIALLY at 23yrs old.

Use of anabolics to aid me in my goals was my choice. Yes over time I could have amassed a greater weight than I'm currently at without anabolics, agreed.

However It's undeniable that anabolics can accelerate this process and I believe moderately dosed and spaced cycles can minimize any detrimental health consequences.

Go crazy on food? End up a fat blob or look like a powerlifter, Nty.

Sure, you get some crazy gains from juice. But guaranteed your going to loose ALL of them when you go off, because your body doesn't naturally produce the quantities of hormones your injecting. May not happen straight away, but it will happen 100%.

No doubt about it, I see guy's in my gym all the time deflate it's laughable. Seems to me your using your illness as an excuse to juice. Also seems your depressed with comments like "Life is already fked as it is why not make the most of it" & should probably seek professional help.

Last edited:
So before you started lifting you were 51kg. In 3 years you got up to 70kg & you think it's all downhill from there??

Mate, your delusional... Not even joking. I'm nearly 40 & sitting on 93kg's/13% BF with close to a 6 pack. I've built an incredible amount of muscle & strength in the last 5 years lifting. Personally, I don't think anyone can EVER say that they've reached there genetic potential, ESPECIALLY at 23yrs old.

+1
go and see some of the older guys who have been lifting/training for 30 -50 years

+1
go and see some of the older guys who have been lifting/training for 30 -50 years

Dido I started at 14 or 15 as a 65 kg 168 cm kid well I'm still 168 cm tho lol I've goton up to 90 kgs I'm on a cut, this morning I'm 82.5 down 8 kgs in 10 weeks barely any muscle loss all naturally as well I'm hoping to hit 10 % bf on around 77 78 kgs.. It's a slower process natty but it can be done. I'd rather be 75 kgs at 10 % bf than 90 at 18% ,75 at 10% will dwarf 90...I would of worked with what u had first potential wise. I will hitting first cycle I'm my

• Cycle in my 30s most likely..juice isn't bad drugs booze n cigarettes are far worse (statistics) but juice is bad for those wanting a quick fix I'm 28 I'm not old or young but I know summer juices are the worst..u still have to earn and learn that muscle regardless of aas or natty. Either way its your decision if people can't change your mind at least they can advise u the right way to it :) good luck

Dido I started at 14 or 15 as a 65 kg 168 cm kid well I'm still 168 cm tho lol I've goton up to 90 kgs I'm on a cut, this morning I'm 82.5 down 8 kgs in 10 weeks barely any muscle loss all naturally as well I'm hoping to hit 10 % bf on around 77 78 kgs.. It's a slower process natty but it can be done. I'd rather be 75 kgs at 10 % bf than 90 at 18% ,75 at 10% will dwarf 90...I would of worked with what u had first potential wise. I will hitting first cycle I'm my

• Cycle in my 30s most likely..juice isn't bad drugs booze n cigarettes are far worse (statistics) but juice is bad for those wanting a quick fix I'm 28 I'm not old or young but I know summer juices are the worst..u still have to earn and learn that muscle regardless of aas or natty. Either way its your decision if people can't change your mind at least they can advise u the right way to it :) good luck

Well for starters it's illegal. So yes, they are bad drugs. If your not doing it for medical reasons then you've got no valid reason to do it IMO.

If you do use drugs purely for aesthetic reasons, then your just as bad as any other summer juicer.

Well for starters it's illegal. So yes, they are bad drugs. If your not doing it for medical reasons then you've got no valid reason to do it IMO.

If you do use drugs purely for aesthetic reasons, then your just as bad as any other summer juicer.

Regardless of your opinion people will still use steroids tho. Many people are looking for instant results

Very simplistic and obnoxious view.
Alcohol or ciggys are worse for your body than a moderate dose of roids taken with care and proper precautions such as organ protecting herbs etc.

Bud you my friend are a naive little boy! U are here in the steroid section unless u are a mercenary for justice or an angel watching over us Which u are not then it tells me u have an interest in steroids which is either hidden or undiscovered. It's the same as if u went to a gay forum it would show u are interested either in the sub conscience or its a hidden tendency. So in future if u do not not like the word STEROID or its affiliated words then stay out of the STEROID forum bud. Perhaps stick to the HOMO forums.

35k1ex.jpg

Very simplistic and obnoxious view.
Alcohol or ciggys are worse for your body than a moderate dose of roids taken with care and proper precautions such as organ protecting herbs etc.

Organ protecting herbs making roids better for you than alcohol. Haha.

Steroids don't kill people, people kill people. But booze and ciggs either way over a year would cost more than an average cycle also I can bet the damage and life quality would be more worse off, I bet the everlasting damage and effects would be far worse from the effects of booze and cigs hurt more of those around (family n friends) than what roids would. Not to mention booze n ciggs kill k t levels or at least proven to suppress them. Just coz stuff is legal dont make it good. So much u could add to the favour of anabolics over booze n smokes. I'm not even a steroid abuser so my opinion isn't even bias it's logic! Facts and figures of legal over the illegal!

Status
Not open for further replies.