• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

23y.o. 65kgFirst Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started off at 65kg shot up 5kg within 3 weeks. Mostly if not all water weight!

Ended the cycle at 76kg, noticeable decrease in bodyfat and increased musculature.

Pct went for 4 weeks of nolvadex, 40/20/20/20 currently holding weight at 72kg.

Off cycle - Definitely don't feel as pumped or have the energy to push more sets but have lost very little in terms of strength.

Overall success, following the time on = time off protocol

Eating a surplus of food isn't going to speed up the "rate" of muscle growth.

I started off at 51-52kg with 4.5inch wrists, I fucking kid you not, I felt I was hitting the upper limit of what my body could maintain.

To above poster, mod on the other forum pmed to help me for a consultation fee. They push fake products and discredit used and proven meds such as nolva.

Fucking LOL interesting. There sure is some shonks out there.

Last edited:
Eating a surplus of food isn't going to speed up the "rate" of muscle growth.

I started off at 51-52kg with 4.5inch wrists, I fucking kid you not, I felt I was hitting the upper limit of what my body could maintain.

65kg and upper limit in early 20s. Lol. Heard of this new stuff called food. It will give you awesome gains and help you smash through that upper limit in no time. No need to cycle it, just go crazy on it.

I can name the board if you guys want. Head over ask about the standard pct nolva/clomid and they call it out dated. Push rubbish like hcgenerate claiming its the real deal, having threads why newbies can't recover after cycle using their shit.

Tregs replied for the sake of replying. Did he read this thread, my situation etc, doubt it. Probably will now.

Heres the funny part, mid shaft fracture of the humerus, im in a fkn cast. I'll still post up a pic of my otherside tomorrow.

To above poster, mod on the other forum pmed to help me for a consultation fee. They push fake products and discredit used and proven meds such as nolva.
sure it was a Mod and not a person who seems like a Mod and also posts on this forum occassionally.

Advice for fatties is to count calories and exercise. Yet most light weights think the same doesn't apply to them.

Use of anabolics to aid me in my goals was my choice. Yes over time I could have amassed a greater weight than I'm currently at without anabolics, agreed.

However It's undeniable that anabolics can accelerate this process and I believe moderately dosed and spaced cycles can minimize any detrimental health consequences.

Go crazy on food? End up a fat blob or look like a powerlifter, Nty.

Wtf are you implying? That without eating a calorie surplus and training I grew as big as I did naturally?

No, some just expect to grow quickly. I understand you've trained for awhile but when most of my friends say they eat all the time to gain its barely over maintenance. Just how much over did you eat before? Take it easy mate ,no need to get your panties in a knot.

Yes I did read the thread if you go back to the second page you will see I'm there as well also it doesn't matter if your 50kg or 150kg your wrists are going to be the same And yes you could of put on the same lbm without steriods it might of taken a bit longer tho . I don't have a problem with the way you done it it's each to there own . Good luck in the future

Last edited:
it doesn't matter if your 50kg or 150kg your wrists are going to be the same
nah dude. Peoples wrist size changes with increased strength and size etc.
Bones also continue to grow up until mid 20s or something as well

No doubt I could have put on 5kg of muscle in the upcoming year and a half or even slightly longer. In all honesty this cycle was a stepping stone for my greater personal goals.

I still feel that someone who uses steroids in comparison will be miles apart, having said that everyones goals are different.

With wrist size I was hoping to give an illustration of my small bone structure so you could put my stats into perspective.

Sorry if I came across as agro, honestly this arms killing me and I won't be seen around a dumbbell for at least 6 months according to my doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.