• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

July Calf Challenge

GROAR, you got some mean loking calves already!

And the pics are a bit confusing, you've got 'after' pics before the challenge has even started??
Should the second pic be labelled 'flexed' ?

No they are both before, and yes the second pics are flexed. the after will go in underneath the word "after".

Mine dont look any different flexed damnit! cbf, am tired.

My body is lucky it met the iron this morning at all with 1 hours sleep! :mad:

GROAR where's my better one? lolol

And where is Skala, he'd do this with us!?

Naughty, get amongst it damnit. Calf shots please! :D

GROAR already has good calves, he's just being kind to those of us who need MOARRRRRR lol

Mine dont look any different flexed damnit! cbf, am tired.

My body is lucky it met the iron this morning at all with 1 hours sleep! :mad:

GROAR where's my better one? lolol

And where is Skala, he'd do this with us!?

Naughty, get amongst it damnit. Calf shots please! :D

GROAR already has good calves, he's just being kind to those of us who need MOARRRRRR lol
I was going to say Bella, I think you posted both pics relaxed :D
CBF training calves anymore, mine are made of just sinew and ligaments

I was going to say Bella, I think you posted both pics relaxed :D
CBF training calves anymore, mine are made of just sinew and ligaments

lmao shadup! You have one entire month to hit those babies every day. Don't be a pussy Naughty! :mad:

And yes, mine were both 'relaxed' :D Although I did tense the left one ever so slightly...cbf taking another pic...but you wait for the 'after' shots! Yeah boi! ;)

Thanks Graeme!

Sunday it begins! Yeah boi!

Where are everyone else's pics???

Viv? KFG?? 0ni?? Jchen? Player?? Everyone??? Darkoz???? Bazzaaaaaaa??? lolol

Last edited:
Kungfoogoo will be posting up photos tonight with measurements / his before weight and also a rough 'training program' he will be following for the month.

I'll join - I was told once by a trainer buddy that there are two types of calves naturally obvious and not apparently it is how they connect to your bones or something none the less he said for mine, mine are the not so obvious lol so apparently as opposed to the other I have to work twice as hard