• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
All the shrinking guys in the UFC now that wada testing is in force is interesting.

I was happy to see overeem win. Throws another challenger up in the heavies. A part of me misses watching all the roided up freaks smashing each other.

All the shrinking guys in the UFC now that wada testing is in force is interesting.

I was happy to see overeem win. Throws another challenger up in the heavies. A part of me misses watching all the roided up freaks smashing each other.

Welcome back Baz. Yeah, Overreem beat Werdum last time hey, in one of the most boring fights in history! May have a new HW Champ coming up.

Never went anywhere. Just don't always have time to post.

I will also add I'm sick of all these rematches for the belt.

Carlos Condit credits Mike Dolce with getting him in the best shape of his life.

Credit where credit is due, the UFC does do the P.R./Marketing thing very well. Much better than Boxing ever did.

Fook you Carlos Condit. I knew this would happen. Condit gonna run and strike and run and strike and run some more. Fook!

Thought Lawler woulda known this and solved this riddle.

lawler landed way more power punches, condits pitty pats were a defence mechanism not a striking clinic
condit has a crazy chin, only reason he didnt go down 5 plus times

Check out Holly Holm's ass. Even Dana White can't stop perving on it. Listen to the dude shout out "cupcake" as they walk on stage!