• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pistachio's 2012 Body Transformation

I deleted it. Well if you must know.
I thought it strange Pistachio said he had no time for forums but was posting elsewhere.

Probably just doing a Jchen and posting due to comp nearly over.

If not. So be it. WB.

Last edited:
I deleted it. Well if you must know.
I thought it strange Pistachio said he had no time for forums but was posting elsewhere.

Probably just doing a Jchen and posting due to comp nearly over.

If not. So be it. WB.

I made a total of what, about 10 posts there?

I don't think I have a chance at winning this comp, so I couldn't give a fuck about that.

But I am doing it for myself. Personally, I'm not that happy with my changes this year. But I am holding myself accountable and posting up pics.

I dont really care where you post but don't say you've had no time.I don't know how many posts exactly but posts only do not account for he time spent on there.

Next time don't tell porkies in saying you've had no time. Clearly you had the time.

Thanks CCM, it looks like it'll be interesting to say the least - a new year and new challenges! It'll be good to get into my own routine though and to have my diet and training fixed in.

Yeah it is man - 3kgs a year is what they seem to say. Hopefully that is factored into this contest, but at the end of the day, it is only a contest and it is the personal sense of achievement and accomplishment that I train for - not online validation.

Wow, I'm going to stop dissing on my own progress then. If 3kg per year is about right for guys, then a runt like me should be pretty stoked with half that. You've just given me a new perspective :)

Good luck with it all ... exciting to say the least!!

Call your mum once in a while or CCM will be sad ;)

Wow, I'm going to stop dissing on my own progress then. If 3kg per year is about right for guys, then a runt like me should be pretty stoked with half that. You've just given me a new perspective :)

Good luck with it all ... exciting to say the least!!

Call your mum once in a while or CCM will be sad ;)

You should definitely be proud of that. Do that for 5 years in a row and you will be right where you want to be.

Wow Pete, bishes be knocking down your door!
As someone mentioned earlier, your before shots are better than most everyone's after shots. :D

Thanks peeps.

I've posted a bit prematurely, but I'm not sure when / if I'll get a chance to take any photos after xmas (I only got a chance to take these because I am back in perth for xmas).

It also means that I could take them in identical light / conditions etc.

As a self assessment, I'd say my legs have developed considerably. My back has thickened (more obvious in a flexed shot) and I have generally filled out, while more or less maintaining my bodyfat.

So, I think I have gained at least 3kgs LBM this year which is a good result for me. Realistically, I probably did this in the first 6 months of the year - not sure if I made much progress in the last 6 months. But I am still reasonably happy. Hoping for bigger and better next year.

This year has been a big year for me, so it is great that I have made any improvements. I'm hoping next year, once I am settled in, that I'll be able to gain a solid 5kgs LBM. That would take me to very close to 100kgs at a reasonable body fat level. That should prime me very well to getting to a very lean 95kgs. But we'll see how that goes.

If I get a chance, I'll try to put up some flexed pics as well in the near future. Just flat out at the moment during my short trip home to perth.

In any case, the relaxed pics reasonably show my transformation. What they don't show so much is the change in fullness / shape of the muscles and changes in vascularity.

Well done Pete! Looking juicy! lol

Good luck with the move, new job & I hope you settle in comfortably to beautiful Brisbane :)

2013 will hold great things for you, I can feel it ;)

I won't get to sub 20% bodyfat before January, I got different goals to make by April.

Still some great work Pistachio :D