• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
....as soon as l saw your name come up l was 99% sure l was going to see the post and it would have said "MCKENZIETINE!!!"

Makes sense though, theres fuck all to do in Alaska. Wouldn't think the diaz bros and cody would get along though.

Are you betting in the tipping comp??

haha i love the Mckenzie choke ive pulled it off twice in my last 2 grappling comps, really works well turning your hand around, i havent heard about the tipping comp, i cancelled my internet at work(was spending to much time on forums) were is it??

Oh damn the Zombie fight was fucking good, got back just to see it, only missed the first min of the first round. Missed all the others... but heard they weren't that good, besides who ever it was that got the knock out of the night bonus..

For those that dont know Mark Hunt had to pull out of the fight with Stefan Struve, his replacement is Lavar Johnson who just recently beat Pat Barry by TKO, so could be interested Johnson looked very impressive in beating Barry and should still be in shape......

For those that dont know Mark Hunt had to pull out of the fight with Stefan Struve, his replacement is Lavar Johnson who just recently beat Pat Barry by TKO, so could be interested Johnson looked very impressive in beating Barry and should still be in shape......

Yeah, l read that bad boy today on "bloody elbow". Not really a good matchup for Struve who still thinks his best chance at winning fights is to 'stand and bang'. There's no way he's going to be able to pull off what he did with Molecraft against Johnson. 80%chance Johnson gets the T/Ko. 20% chance struve subs IMO....

Yeah, l read that bad boy today on "bloody elbow". Not really a good matchup for Struve who still thinks his best chance at winning fights is to 'stand and bang'. There's no way he's going to be able to pull off what he did with Molecraft against Johnson. 80%chance Johnson gets the T/Ko. 20% chance struve subs IMO....

Yeah this is my thoughts as well, Struve MAY have got away with a little more with Hunt, but Johnson is a different ball game and see it going the same way as the Johnson/Barry fight...

Zombie vs Pourier, rnd 2 best BJJ I've seen all year in mma. Farking top fight!

And the fight with Maldinado (sp) and Igor was pretty farking good. Dodgy decision though.

was a great card, still cant believe Mckenzie won via guilitine

Yeah, l still don't think he's too much chop though. The guy defended the guilitine / setup to said guilitine by sitting in his guard with his hands on the fucking mat... Good d 'bro, good d.

Zombie vs Pourier, rnd 2 best BJJ I've seen all year in mma. Farking top fight!

And the fight with Maldinado (sp) and Igor was pretty farking good. Dodgy decision though.

Yeah, Fabio got fucked... Don't know how a judge saw it 30-27 for Igor..

Wait till you see Sass grapple fuck Volkman in 2 weeks.

That card is "STACKED" from head to toe. Not one shitty fight on the card IMO.

Hunt being out sucks hardcore, Always want to see him fight. Lavar looked good against Pat Barry, but he did get taken down by him....

Hunt being out sucks hardcore, Always want to see him fight. Lavar looked good against Pat Barry, but he did get taken down by him....

Yeah, that takedown gave me flashbacks of Eric Shaefer(spelling) taking down Houston Alexander... He kind of just leaned forward and got the take down....

Haven't heard anything of the sort. Don't think he will, although its unlikely he will get a title shot again.

But yes, definitely a awesome commentator. Kenny Florin is also a good commentator.

Yeah dont think Mir will retire if he loses, think he still has the hunger especially after his motorcycle accident took so much time away from his chosen sport, and i also think he might have one more title shot in he misses this one, dont know why but just the way the division is at the moment i think he could have one last shot, IF he loses....