• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ptc physical transformation challenge

Is that because you worked harder or the tuna made you crook? I've vomited twice due to exercise, once at basic training and once at rugby training. It's not so bad, I've vomited a lot more from drinking too much booze.

I think it was the oil more than the tuna, i could feel it coming up when squatting so i drank a few mouth fulls of water and continued. Did Bench and Rows and then had to run to the toilet.

I have been on a pretty strict diet for 6 months now where i have basically not eaten any oil at all, when i cook meat i use a small amount of cooking spray. So im thinking it might have been all the oil that was suddenly in my body. Dunno really.

What are you weak?

Probably.

I think it was the oil more than the tuna, i could feel it coming up when squatting so i drank a few mouth fulls of water and continued. Did Bench and Rows and then had to run to the toilet.

I have been on a pretty strict diet for 6 months now where i have basically not eaten any oil at all, when i cook meat i use a small amount of cooking spray. So im thinking it might have been all the oil that was suddenly in my body. Dunno really.

Probably.

I would have to agree on the oil. havent thrown up yet but the oil is a killer!

Hrrmmmmm,

Thread gone quiet!

Everyone sick of the tuna?

I snapped about 3 days ago. Still on the routine of 5 a day, but using chicken instead of Tuna.

send them some info back on what they eat, and then send them the reason why you are eating so much tuna. Maybe they will learn something.

lol...nah it was tongue in cheek. she's pretty fit and eats well - she did the toughguy challenge on the weekend. we usually talk about what we're doing in the gym, what we're eating, etc on a regular basis

PTC
PHYSICAL TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE
UPDATE # 6

Well it’s been two weeks since the last update. I asked everyone to go on an eating plan simply to see how many people can take the emotion out of eating.

I feel that this is the major cause of obesity. For a long time I’ve watched and listened to people talk about food in a magical way. We look for ways to make our food more enjoyable, tastier and convenient. It’s human nature. Mother Nature doesn’t get a look in here.

I make observations every day, and in the most part keep my thoughts to myself. The population isn’t ready to listen to my thoughts. In the gym, I seldom hold back. More than one client has cried due to my observations, which end up being correct.

I’m not sure why someone who has spent their lives in gluttony thinks they can simply stop and turn it around, or someone that has a drink 2-3 times a week, to simply stop. Very few people can, and very few people do. I’m not sure how many of you know that Nina was a smoker when we met, she gave up around 17 years ago. She gave up drinking over 2 years ago, she loved a glass of wine on Friday and Saturday night, but hasn’t touched a drop since.

Food is no different. To change the way we look, we have to change the way we eat. We need to do this before we begin to exercise. Exercise without control in the kitchen will not change the way you look.

I have 100 clients at PTC, less than 20 chose to take the challenge. There may be 1-2 that were able to take on the tuna diet and survive for 2 weeks. Some on there haven’t even changed their previous eating habits, they look no different to their pics on the wall, in fact, some look worse.

Simmo and Dave train together 4 times a week. Both are overweight. Simmo has lost 9kg since the challenge began, Dave is the same weight. Both get the same information and are on the same program. What do you think the reason is? See why there is no medical cure for obesity. Simmo will ultimately lose 25kg during this challenge, Dave may end up heavier.

Emotion and apathy leads to obesity. Throw in a complete lack of discipline and you have the fattest nation in the world.

I see little point writing these updates, but in the hope that 1 or 2 are still following, I will. I’m not interested in answering questions for those that couldn’t complete the 2 week challenge, if you want answers, simply go back and do the 2 weeks. You won’t have questions after that. Actually, Sean did. Sean had dropped 18kg in the weeks before the challenge. He started the tuna section, but lost a further 3kg in the first week, that’s how effective it is. Seeing as we didn’t really want such a drastic reduction in weight loss for Sean, we had to ADD food to stop him losing so much weight.

Go and cry in your XXXL undergarments if you’re still fat, the cure is here. It’s no wonder drug, you won’t find it walking, it’s not on the pages of Health and Weakness, it’s not the Ab Blaster Pro (it might be the Ab Blaster Pro, those girls look damn hot).

We simply can’t take the emotion out of eating and provide our body what it needs, not wants.

Enough, you guys have cup cakes to eat or have a business lunch at the pub to go to.

Eat 6 meals a day, protein portion size of your palm, carb portion size of your fist. Use olive oil. Count how many consecutive meals you can do that for before you have a drink, cheat or miss a meal.

The information for those trying to gain stays the same. If your weight gain has stagnated, and you’re doing everything mentioned in the first updates, eat as many tubs of cottage cheese through the day that you can handle.

Lots of people spend money on grooming themselves, hair, make- up, tanning, dark clothes that make you look slimmer, all sorts of tricks.

Want to know what the first thing people notice about you? It aint your new hairstyle. It’s your guts and ass. You’ll also find that those that DO lose weight get comments. Simmo, Annie, Sean, Suzie all have lost weight. Sean and Annie have had friends not recognize them. Max has had kids he went to school with not recognize him.

Good luck, see you next week

Markos

Brilliant idea Markos! Slowing bringing in the rules of lifestyle change... Love it! Where were you 4 years ago?

I'm currently emotionally eating tuna in olive oil and boiled broccoli. It's my treat & a break from the usual eggs / beef / chicken and veggies.

Seriously, tuna + broccoli taste so good, I can eat that all month! If it weren't for the mercury issue at the back of my head (it might be a non-issue for me, but I'm not sure), I'd replace all my meals with tuna & broccoli.

Still some way away from reaching my physical goal, but right now, with apologies in advance for a little bit of narcissism, is the first time in my life I'd rather take my top off than keep it on.

Last edited:
Still some way away from reaching my physical goal, but right now, with apologies in advance for a little bit of narcissism, is the first time in my life I'd rather take my top off than keep it on.
Excellent. Just don't start smearing yourself in baby oil and getting on stage.

Excellent. Just don't start smearing yourself in baby oil and getting on stage.

Only if it's ladies' night and yellow & green notes are being thrown on stage. :p

Eating clean still gives me some strength increase. Last week I struggled badly with 147.5kg x1 squat (made the lifts but they looked ugly). This week I smoked both 147.5kg x1 and 152.5kg x1. As I stood up with 152.5kg, my mind was still lagging behind and thought that I was at the bottom. Odd feeling!