• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I thought rugby league only had half back, full back and 11 other players doing the same thing? How can you have a hooker when the scrums don't even require the ball to be hooked?

I thought rugby league only had half back, full back and 11 other players doing the same thing? How can you have a hooker when the scrums don't even require the ball to be hooked?

Hooker in league is almost identical to halfback in union. Yeh scrums are a joke, but league is still good to watch. And yes the body types in league are quite similar across the field. George rose the exception lol

As much as I love union and loved playing it, the scrum, as a spectator, can be frustrating to watch.

1. Hayne
2. Mansour (Probably Hopoate)
3. Morris
4. Jennings
5. Morris
6. Reynolds
7. Hodkinson
8. Tamou
9. Farrah
10. Gallen
11. Watmough
12. Hoffman
13. Lewis

14. Woods
15. Sutton
16. Gidley
17. Galloway

Last edited:
Qld Origin Team Game 1

Queensland Maroons
1. Billy Slater
2. Darius Boyd
3. Greg Inglis
4. Justin Hodges
5. Brent Tate
6. Johnathan Thurston
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Matt Scott
9. Cameron Smith
10. Nate Myles
18. Chris McQueen
12. Matt Gillett
13. Corey Parker

14. Daly Cherry-Evans
15. Ben Te’o
16. Aidan Guerra
17. Josh Papalii

19. Will Chambers
20. Jake Friend

Last edited:
As much as I love union and loved playing it, the scrum, as a spectator, can be frustrating to watch.

As someone who only played front row, I am biased and like the contest but fully appreciate the frustration in particular re-setting when the ball is coming out (it has improved this year though).

What I do find frustrating is hands/bodies all over the ball at the breakdown. Bring back rucking I say and let the players self regulate.

Queensland Maroons
1. Billy Slater
2. Darius Boyd
3. Greg Inglis
4. Justin Hodges
5. Brent Tate
6. Johnathan Thurston
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Matt Scott
9. Cameron Smith
10. Nate Myles
18. Chris McQueen
12. Matt Gillett
13. Corey Parker

14. Daly Cherry-Evans
15. Ben Te’o
16. Aidan Guerra
17. Josh Papalii

19. Will Chambers
20. Jake Friend
Shillington instead of Papali.

Canterbury to dominate NSW State of Origin squad with up to five Bulldogs to be selected

NEW South Wales will turn to the Dogs of war to end Queensland’s eight-year dominance with up to five players from table-topping Canterbury poised to dominate selection when the Origin I side is announced on Tuesday morning. The Daily Telegraph understands Josh Reynolds, Trent Hodkinson, Josh Morris and Tony Williams are ready to be named for Origin I with Josh Jackson also being discussed as a bench player.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ca...s-to-be-selected/story-fndv2twz-1226923202289

Lol at "the Dogs of War" reference. Canterbury are far from the "dogs of war" of the Canterbury side of the 80s. Those were the days!