• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Pretty fair overall...

What did you make of them ref's not going upstairs for the wallabies n-try

I thought it looked like a knock on.

Have seen tries like that get awarded before though.

Funny how the media is going on about all blacks giving away penalties in their 22 to often. Even though the wallabies did it more that game.

I got the eels to win by 11-14@ $14. Just put $5.00. They are up by 6 with 22 mins to go.

Pending
02/09/13
18:45 Parramatta Eels v St George Illawarra Dragons
Winning Margin
Parramatta Eels Win By 11 To 15 @ 14.00

Back from the overseas trip and ready to see this guy smash it this weekend - keen to see what Francis Saili can do in the Black Jersey.

Stuff

Good to see Cummins back in the Wallaby gold for the test this week! Should be a good game vs the Springboks this weekend.
Quade Cooper to 10 as well. I think its a good move. He's the best 10 we have. Toomua will get his chance...

1. James Slipper (Queensland Reds)
2. Stephen Moore (ACT Brumbies)
3. Sekope Kepu (NSW Waratahs)
4. Rob Simmons (Queensland Reds)
5. James Horwill (c – Queensland Reds)
6. Scott Fardy (ACT Brumbies)
7. Michael Hooper (NSW Waratahs)
8. Ben Mowen (ACT Brumbies)
9. Will Genia (vc – Queensland Reds)
10. Quade Cooper (Queensland Reds)
11. James O’Connor (Melbourne Rebels)
12. Christian Leali’ifano (ACT Brumbies)
13. Adam Ashley-Cooper (NSW Waratahs)
14. Nick Cummins (Western Force)
15. Israel Folau (NSW Waratahs)

16. Saia Fainga’a (Queensland Reds)
17. Scott Sio (ACT Brumbies)
18. Ben Alexander (ACT Brumbies)
19. Kane Douglas (NSW Waratahs)
20. Jake Schatz (Queensland Reds)*
21. Nic White (ACT Brumbies)
22. Matt Toomua (ACT Brumbies)
23. Jesse Mogg (ACT Brumbies)

862451-nick-cummins.jpg

I think considering he has now signed a long/ish term contract they can now start to develop him into a long term prospect for the full back position - good move putting him there and good move not putting him there straight away without signing a contract.

I think considering he has now signed a long/ish term contract they can now start to develop him into a long term prospect for the full back position - good move putting him there and good move not putting him there straight away without signing a contract.

Agree with you there...

There was a talk of JOC being moved to Full back.. but I think Izzy is the better option, I hope JOC gets back to the form that got him where he is now.. not the form of the last 12 months.

Agree with you there...

There was a talk of JOC being moved to Full back.. but I think Izzy is the better option, I hope JOC gets back to the form that got him where he is now.. not the form of the last 12 months.

JOC needs to be kept on the wing - he needs to be developed as a player - he did/does have natural talent but because of the chopping and changing/lac of development in one position he is really a wasted talent...to be honest the Wallabies wouldnt really miss anything if he was there or not.

JOC needs to be kept on the wing - he needs to be developed as a player - he did/does have natural talent but because of the chopping and changing/lac of development in one position he is really a wasted talent...to be honest the Wallabies wouldnt really miss anything if he was there or not.

As long as he can stay on his wing in defense & trust his inside man!!!

He was defending like a league winger, coming in everytime! lol

Wallabies 1-12

Bunnies were off - but honestly its prob not a bad game for them to drop - this will give them some fire coming into the finals - I do think it was due to a poorer efftort than normal from their forwards.

Roosters forwards though and halfs were fantastic - would be great to see these 2 sides again in the grand final.

Good win by the Chooks, but a red hot Manly or Melb would've won me thinks.

Agreed. I was at the game and the line speed from Souths was shit. To top it off they were moving sideways in defense at one stage, no pressure placed on the Chooks halves at all.

Manly or Melbourne would have put 30 - 40 points booth sides last night.

I don't think it looks good for the Chooks. If that the best they can do, I would expect them to lose next weekend, especially if Waerea-Hargreaves is suspended, which I think he will be.

Last edited:
I think we are looking at the worst Australian Rugby squad in modern history - they are getting worse - I have no idea what the answer would be - besides totally going back to u'11 basics (haha) - but the thing is are the players really as good as people thought they were - I think its starting to become clear that they simply are not as good as the rest of the world - its not the coach, its not the game plan - its the players just not being good enough.

Unsure why they keep wanting to go back to Cooper - this is a player that I see that would struggle to get a Super Rugby contract in other countries.

Without a stronger development program and a investment into a 3rd tier professional comp I cant see Australia ever being a true force within rugby again - considering that our junior sides are even worse then the international side - i.e our u20 side coming 6th in the world at the junior world cup. The ARU are boring and need a good kick up the ass because thier drive to improve the game is disgusting.

Yep there is no ITM OR Currie cup here the standard of rugby in the ITM cup is fantastic.. I don't think its so much the backs being the issue than the forwards. Props are no good, they were crap 5 years ago yet they still persist with the same guys...

If the forwards were actually going forward I think the backs would look pretty slick

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4