• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Kevin Mealamu (all blacks hooker) squatting 180kgs.
/inb4 rugby/strength/powerlifting strength shitstorm

BP-zcz3CcAAFIe0.jpg:large

Big Kev... Yeah...

Sorry to say T, but think the AB's gonna smash the wallabies...

Hope they put that Quade Cooper into the Wallabies squad too... Stink kunce.

Wallabies 40 man squad announced today - I cant see many surprises coming in - I cant think of 40 Aussie players I would select at the moment - hope to see the likes of Toomua, Mogg, White, Kimlin, Fardy, Sio get a shot in the squad for the Rugby Championships.

Wallabies 40 man squad announced today - I cant see many surprises coming in - I cant think of 40 Aussie players I would select at the moment - hope to see the likes of Toomua, Mogg, White, Kimlin, Fardy, Sio get a shot in the squad for the Rugby Championships.

One would think its going to be very Red heavy

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Its not getting any easier to watch parra.Find myself just shaking my head watching my team stink the place up everyweek.look like a nsw cup team .

One would think its going to be very Red heavy

No real surprises in the squad - some players in there to simply make up numbers - no Beale due to injury. JOC has been selected as a wing/fullback - so his no.10 career is over which means Id say Cooper will be the no.10 with Toomua from the Brumbies as the replacement - and I think we will see JOC as winger - to many good fullbacks. To be honest I wouldnt even have him in my starting 15.

No real surprises in the squad - some players in there to simply make up numbers - no Beale due to injury. JOC has been selected as a wing/fullback - so his no.10 career is over which means Id say Cooper will be the no.10 with Toomua from the Brumbies as the replacement - and I think we will see JOC as winger - to many good fullbacks. To be honest I wouldnt even have him in my starting 15.

I would for sure have him in the 22 whether it be on the bench as a utility or on the wing he has done a lot of good things on the wing for the wallabies

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I would for sure have him in the 22 whether it be on the bench as a utility or on the wing he has done a lot of good things on the wing for the wallabies

Yea Id have him in the 22 but would be on thin ice and if he didnt perform in 1 or 2 id drop him...as he was one of the worst if not the worst players V the Lions...

I honestly dont think much will change with Mckenzie as coach - I think it will be a little more structured but I still think they will try and play the same sort of game as they did when Deans was in charge - I just dont think Deans knew how to coach that style of play as he had come from a very structured/game plan set mindset from New Zealand - it will be interesting to see how they go and will really show if some players can live up to the hype - theres no excuses in blaming the coach now - if the Wallabies dont perform then it should totally fall on the players as alot of them have been around for 4-5 years now...

Yea Id have him in the 22 but would be on thin ice and if he didnt perform in 1 or 2 id drop him...as he was one of the worst if not the worst players V the Lions...

I honestly dont think much will change with Mckenzie as coach - I think it will be a little more structured but I still think they will try and play the same sort of game as they did when Deans was in charge - I just dont think Deans knew how to coach that style of play as he had come from a very structured/game plan set mindset from New Zealand - it will be interesting to see how they go and will really show if some players can live up to the hype - theres no excuses in blaming the coach now - if the Wallabies dont perform then it should totally fall on the players as alot of them have been around for 4-5 years now...

I don't think much will change either and I think we will see that cooper can't handle test rugby again..

JOC was one of the few things dean's did well I think until the move to fly half

I don't think much will change either and I think we will see that cooper can't handle test rugby again..

JOC was one of the few things dean's did well I think until the move to fly half

As much as I dont like Cooper he is a better option than JOC at 10 - but still FAR from a world beating test no.10 - good super rugby/club man - but the likes of Dan Carter run rings around him...For me the only real true 10 in Aus at the moment is Toomua...and even he has along way to go before he becomes (if he becomes) a world class 10.

As much as I dont like Cooper he is a better option than JOC at 10 - but still FAR from a world beating test no.10 - good super rugby/club man - but the likes of Dan Carter run rings around him...For me the only real true 10 in Aus at the moment is Toomua...and even he has along way to go before he becomes (if he becomes) a world class 10.

Certainly lacking that top tier fly half for sure.

Chiefs V Brumbies Super Rugby final - should be a cracker!

Chiefs at home will be very hard to beat.

Melbourne getting the staggers. Can't see them winning this year. Roosters are going great guns, but I like manly.
If the halves or Foran and Evans fire and the Stewart bro's along with Lyon, Mattai and one or 2 others are on song they will be hard to beat.

I'm gonna have a redback on them ;)

FORMER NSW and Cowboys coach Graham Murray had his life support switched off at Brisbane's Princess Alexandra Hospital Sunday night.
Contrary to news reports Murray has passed away, the former Cowboys and Roosters coach remains alive this evening, although doctors have pronounced him brain-dead.
Family members made the decision to switch off Murray's life support Sunday after being summoned by hospital staff to visit the former NSW State of Origin coach.
A close associate of the family told News Limited Sunday night: "Muz's family were called in today to switch off his life support. He's been pronounced brain-dead and remains alive, although how long he hangs in I'm not sure." ..............................
Former NRL and State of Origin coach Graham Murray's life support switched off | News.com.au