• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Benji Marshall has secured a release and will switch to Union. Aukland Blues are the favourites to snare his services.

He turned down 2.1 Mil to leave the NRL.

Have been following this for awhile - I know he wanted to go to Japan last year in the off-season (NRL) to play and was not allowed...Auckland Blues keep poping up but also seen rumours of Rebels and Tahs - I dont think he will be playing in Australia - I feel he will take a 1 year contract with the Blues and then you may see him move to France or Japan.

Have been following this for awhile - I know he wanted to go to Japan last year in the off-season (NRL) to play and was not allowed...Auckland Blues keep poping up but also seen rumours of Rebels and Tahs - I dont think he will be playing in Australia - I feel he will take a 1 year contract with the Blues and then you may see him move to France or Japan.
But he had 2 years to go on his contract? looks like another Money Bill Williams. Cannot honour their contract.

But he had 2 years to go on his contract? looks like another Money Bill Williams. Cannot honour their contract.

It was more the Tigers not honouring their end of things from the sounds of it i.e changing his contract, he was told they wouldnt extend it, now they are changing their mind etc etc - been fucked around - to be honest he wont be moving for more money (if he does move to Super Rugby) and he has stated he will not play for anyother NRL team out of respect for the Tigers - I think he has come to a point in his career where he needs to do something different and from everything thats gone on over the last couple of years he has had enough and its time to move on.

yeah you're probably right.

I wish him all the best. fantastic player but too hot and cold for my liking and lately more cold than hot.

I wanna post but the Kunce have not approved me yet. How long does it take.

And you forgot Civonceva* in your squad. :eek:
you've already voted Kunce - Melbourne Storm have got one vote :D

I got in late this arvo. So just under a day. It takes awhile, they do a rectual exam of you first.

Petro 46 cents a litre. Love the kunce but where to put him, second row?

I haven't voted yet kunce.

I can't even post yet. Fukkers.

And please next time make room for 'The Hoff", Paul Hoff. muahahahahha

How do you reckon Benji will go at union?
He can't tackle! So will fit right in lol j/k
I think his best days are well behind him and this is his chance, he thinks, for easy money. The super XV is not easy. He will be targeted & triple teamed by every backrow out there!!!

I think his best days are well behind him and this is his chance, he thinks, for easy money. The super XV is not easy. He will be targeted & triple teamed by every backrow out there!!!

He will be shit house, union backs tend to make a lot more one on one tackles everyone will run down his channel

lol

he's put on a lot of weight over the years, I guess to try to help his defence. Do you think that may have contributed to his attacking flare going a bit quiet?

Last edited:
lol

he's put on a lot of weight over the years, I guess to try to help his defence. Do you think that may have contributed to his attacking flare going a bit quiet?

You could be right mate. He is heavier now, his attitude has slipped as well. i wonder what Mick Potter has done to him!? (apart from dropping Marshall to the bench, letting Beau Ryan, Fifita & Heighnington go to the Sharks)

To be honest I think he will move to the Blues for the challenge/be closer to family - you would have to play him at 10 - I dont think he will make any real impact on the game at all besides drawing some big crowds - I reckon he will be a bench/start player - wont be consistently starting - I think he will do 1 yr in Super Rugby then move to Japan or France to finish his career with a large 2-3 year contract.

@shrek how much did your multi pay? I had QLD 1-12 last night which also gave me the full (albeit a split) round.
Pearce was horrible last night. I don't think Corey Parker will pull on a maroon jersey again either. I think his was their only miss of the game

[MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; - It paid 4.78 but I had a couple of AFL games in it as well.

Last edited: